Thread: (EU) Five weeks of free PlayStation Mobile games

random_dave Guest

Default (EU) Five weeks of free PlayStation Mobile games

This is starting today, and one of the first titles looks a little like Sensible Soccer, so what are you waiting for?

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/...-starts-today/

bjones371 Guest

Excellent, will be grabbing that when I get home. They've run a similar promo before with different games, unfortunately three weeks out of the five I totally forgot, so I only landed two of them

Diagamblic Guest

Rymdkapsel is supposed to be fantastic as well! So happy to be a Vita owner right now .

bjones371 Guest

I've been playing Rymdkapsel on the flight out to Austria today and it really did pass so much time, it's an excellent game. Superb move by Sony, the Vita library is bigger than it seems!

random_dave Guest

Also, as I may have to get a different phone that doesn;t randomly shut itself down Sony have brought the PlayStation Mobile certified ones right back into play now that I'm building up a library of titles for it.

One day I may even finish getting around to making a PlayStation Mobile game, maybe

random_dave Guest

quick bump as the next games are up, Gun Commando and Mononoke Slashdown

Diagamblic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by random_dave View Post
    quick bump as the next games are up, Gun Commando and Mononoke Slashdown
    This week isn't quite up to the level of the first week but hey! free games.

Gun Commando is a sub par Wolf 3d clone (with plot and voice acting lifted almost straight out of Duke Nukem 3d). Neat power up mechanic on the gun(sort of like blaster master)..but the strafing is horrid (even with adjusting the sensitivity), and the maps are lifeless, small and boring. It's ok, but nothing to write home about.

Mononoke Slashdown is decent single screen beat-em up game. Horrible localization, but fluid graphics and game play make up for this short-coming.

random_dave Guest

Super Crate Box is in todays update which is rather good

random_dave Guest

Rock Boshers DX and Bike Rider DX are free today
    Rock Boshers is a twin stick shooter with ZX Spectrum style graphics (there's a thread somewhere her for it)
    Bike Rider at a distant glance (my vita is out of battery juice at the moment) looks like an excite bike/motocross maniacs endless runner

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.