Thread: TRON: COMPLETE for Intellivision - 6 copies left.. HURRY if you want one.

Tricky X Guest

Default TRON: COMPLETE for Intellivision - 6 copies left.. HURRY if you want one.

I mentioned this in chat today. For those not on Atariage or didn't see this on there.

There are six reservation spot left. So if you want a copy of this new Tron Complete for Intellivsion.

HURRY UP and reply to this thread!!

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/217...intellivision/

There's only about 1 or 2 left now. I managed to get in there and get my name on the list.

I got in too... only 1 place left. Not that I can afford it, being out of work (again) n all!

Quote Originally Posted by retroshaun View Post
    I got in too... only 1 place left. Not that I can afford it, being out of work (again) n all!
    Even though I'm clearly a big Intellivision fan, I kinda don't see the point in this one. Nothing new, just a compilation. I guess it's all about future value as a collectible so you can sell it on ebay down the road for a profit. Pass.

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nurmix View Post
    Even though I'm clearly a big Intellivision fan, I kinda don't see the point in this one. Nothing new, just a compilation. I guess it's all about future value as a collectible so you can sell it on ebay down the road for a profit. Pass.
    oh you are so going on the game grid for that one (just kidding)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.