Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Focus on The Prize Contest for November 23rd, 2013 - Entex Stargate VFD Tabletop Game

focusrs Guest

Now for those of you that have watched a video of this device, there may be some confusion as to what the score is. The score is only displayed after each defender ship is destroyed and the final high score at the end of the game.

When you start a game you will see the number 4405 at the left of screen. The top number "4" is the number of ships remaining, the next digit "4" is the number of smart bombs you have, the third digit "0" is the number of humans caught by the aliens and the last digit "5" is the number of Inviso bombs you have left. so that is not the score of the game.

So if you based you guess on this number, please enter in a new guess.

focusrs Guest

This frickin machine keeps starting a new game right when the one I am playing ends. So I dont see a final score. So will do this a different way. Leathco, Retroshaun, Bjones, Diagamblic, Indie, Vipp and All your base - Just reply to this post as to what is your favorite classic arcade game. The winner will be determined by who gets the highest score using the lottery number generator (that uses you answer to generate a lottery number).

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by focusrs View Post
    This frickin machine keeps starting a new game right when the one I am playing ends. So I dont see a final score. So will do this a different way. Leathco, Retroshaun, Bjones, Diagamblic, Indie, Vipp and All your base - Just reply to this post as to what is your favorite classic arcade game. The winner will be determined by who gets the highest score using the lottery number generator (that uses you answer to generate a lottery number).
    Im going with Satan's Hollow! What a bloody game that is not to mention the cabinet being stunning. (Nurmix if you ever need to re home your cab, i will look after it! lol)

Blog Entries

bjones371 Guest

Think I'll go with Amidar (in homage to UK Mike!)

focusrs Guest

Diagamblic went with Tempest (good man!) via Skype answer
    Retroshaun went with Robotron via Facebook message.

Using the text to lottery number generator online (as witnessed by Indieseoul) Retroshaun won!

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by focusrs View Post
    Diagamblic went with Tempest (good man!) via Skype answer
    Retroshaun went with Robotron via Facebook message.

Using the text to lottery number generator online (as witnessed by Indieseoul) Retroshaun won!
    Well done RetroShaun! Thank you to Focus for putting on another great competition!

May be the first thing I ever won! Cheer Focus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.