Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Revival Expo 2014! 9th/10th August 2014

bjones371 Guest

Default Revival Expo 2014! 9th/10th August 2014

Hot off the press! Revival 2014 has been announced for 9th and 10th August 2014 at the same venue as this year. No doubt it'll be just as good if not better than this year's event in May. Hope to see some of you there (I'm looking at you SoCal and Scott!).

http://www.revivalretroevents.com/in...ewevent&itid=3

Blog Entries

Oh no that could be BAD, REAL BAD. CGE may be the same time because it is almost always in the late July to mid August time frame. While two expos in a month would not be as desirable as having them spaced a few months apart, if they end up the same weekend that would not be good.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bjones371 View Post
    Hot off the press! Revival 2014 has been announced for 9th and 10th August 2014 at the same venue as this year. No doubt it'll be just as good if not better than this year's event in May. Hope to see some of you there (I'm looking at you SoCal and Scott!).

http://www.revivalretroevents.com/in...ewevent&itid=3
    Just got two weekend tickets for me and the missus. Thanks for the heads up BJones, apparently early bird ticket holders will get the Sega goodie bags this time around. Still we missed out on PlayExpo to go to the full weekend of Revival so i'm happy.

As for Scott and SoCal, Cge or no Cge you are our podcast hosts and we demand satisfaction, you have no choice but to join your fans over in the sunny climate of the UK.
    Last edited by Vipp; 19-10-13 at 11:32.

bjones371 Guest

Look forward to seeing you there again Vipp! The RGR team need to invent something else in time for it so another launch party can be arranged!

Vipp Guest

Look forward to seeing you there again Vipp! The RGR team need to invent something else in time for it so another launch party can be arranged!
    It ill be a laugh seeing you again to buddy. They have the CGE Board game in development! that would be great. especially if i get to help out enough to have a credit on the game. We need to work on sabotaging GCE, Revival won't be the same without Scott reading from the book of words. OR SoCal himself making up new words.

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruBrat View Post
    Oh no that could be BAD, REAL BAD. CGE may be the same time because it is almost always in the late July to mid August time frame. While two expos in a month would not be as desirable as having them spaced a few months apart, if they end up the same weekend that would not be good.
    Eh, just go to England. I can fill in for you at CGE heh heh heh. Now just have to find me a Nasa shirt, grow my beard back in and get me a ferrari hat, no problem. operation Substitute Scott is a go

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by focusrs View Post
    Eh, just go to England. I can fill in for you at CGE heh heh heh. Now just have to find me a Nasa shirt, grow my beard back in and get me a ferrari hat, no problem. operation Substitute Scott is a go
    I thought you were coming to Revival Focus! that's not cricket mate!

random_dave Guest

I might have my project finished by then, especially with a few extra months than i had expected to have, now i can make it into something that would look at home on matt's carnival stand ;-)

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by random_dave View Post
    I might have my project finished by then, especially with a few extra months than i had expected to have, now i can make it into something that would look at home on matt's carnival stand ;-)
    RD what project are you working on?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by focusrs View Post
    Ha ha.. The bizarro version of Scott. Just get Alex Jones to grow a beard and take his place. He already has the voice down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.