Thread: Focus on teh Prize Contest for October 19th 2013 - Intv Star Wars Empire Strikes Back

focusrs Guest

Default Focus on teh Prize Contest for October 19th 2013 - Intv Star Wars Empire Strikes Back

The prize for October 19th will be Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back! cart for the Intellivision Game System.

To enter, just guess my average high score I will play the game three times and then average the scores for a final score.

The closest guess to my final average score wins the cart!

DSCF4722.jpg

Blog Entries

focusrs Guest

since you are the only one to enter YOU WIN! will put thw cart in the "indie box"

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by focusrs View Post
    since you are the only one to enter YOU WIN! will put the cart in the "indie box"
    I thought i was banned from entering competitions so i didn't enter.

focusrs Guest

you are not banned, where did you get that idea? you get banned only if you try to get me drunk and tell you the answers to questions on a contest

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by focusrs View Post
    you are not banned, where did you get that idea? you get banned only if you try to get me drunk and tell you the answers to questions on a contest
    HAHA! That's what i did. lol next competition i'm in. Are you planning to come to the UK for Retro Revival Focus? it would be great to have you over here.

focusrs Guest

May try sometime in the future. This year I am committed for Magfest and CGE, maybe on the off year of CGE I may try to come over there. If for anything to harass septic lemon , I has plans, plans I tell you, heh heh heh........

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.