Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Steam Games - FTL and Brutal Legend

Default Free Steam Games - FTL and Brutal Legend

Fun story behind this one. I got injured at work today, second and third degree burns to the right side of my face. Just got out of the hospital. So I'm off work for a little bit. My wife got me the newest Humble Bundle cause she knows I always buy them. I already owned FTL and Brutal Legend, so I am giving those away on here. I'm drawing a blank as to the question I should throw out. So the first person to guess which wrist they put my hospital bracelet on gets the game of their choice. If the first person is wrong they get the game the other person didn't choose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxnho1yTjRo

And yes, I am really turning my workplace injury into a contest. One point for poor taste!

Vipp Guest

Never mind the games, are you okay mate? that sounds serious!

I look worse than I feel. Face looks rough, but I've never been an attractive person anyway, lol. I just have to stay away from heat for a few days, which means I can't work as I am a steak chef.

Hey, I didn't see a guess in that post!

Vipp Guest

well mate i bought this bundle today so i will let Diagamblic and someone else win these great games, i hope you feel better soon buddy! i need to hear more drum sessions! Haha.

Blog Entries

Burns suck, wet well soon!
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Yea its a great bundle. Thanks for the well wishes. When the contest is over I'll post a pic, cause it shows which wrist I have the band on. Yea SubaruBrat I gotta agree burns suck. I've gotten burnt before but never to this degree. But it could have been worse.

Blog Entries

I can honestly say every one I have ever had was my fault, like picking up something I just welded.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Blog Entries

focusrs Guest

Get well quick Leathco!!!! The worst burn I had is when I was in my shed just after mowing the yard and I backed into my lawnmower muffler with the back of my leg. It actually had skin sticking to it and hurt like a sombitch.

Thanks for the warm wishes guys, I do appreciate it. Its not horribly bad, mostly due to the fact that both me and my boss know how to handle severe burns. There shouldn't be much if any scarring, just some pain and a few days away from work. At least this morning I look less like Two-Face from Batman than I did yesterday, lol

Giveaway is still going on. FTL is a really good strategic game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast