Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Steam Games - FTL and Brutal Legend

drich255 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Leathco View Post
    Thanks for the warm wishes guys, I do appreciate it. Its not horribly bad, mostly due to the fact that both me and my boss know how to handle severe burns. There shouldn't be much if any scarring, just some pain and a few days away from work. At least this morning I look less like Two-Face from Batman than I did yesterday, lol

Giveaway is still going on. FTL is a really good strategic game.
    My grandpa had a saying when we got hurt, "Well, it is pretty far from your heart." I think the corollary to that is, "Well, it is pretty far from your junk."

I'll echo everyone else, glad to see you in good spirits and get well soon.

As for the contest, I will take a shot. Left hand.

1.jpg

Good guess! It doesn't look like anyone else is going to participate, so if you want not only can I give you both games, I can also give you Serious Sam HD Episodes 1 and 2. Let me know which games you want, as if you already own one or more of them I'll start a new thread with a new giveaway for them.

Since this got turned into the official injury thread, (lol at that, I really do look worse than I feel), here's a pic from today. I am assurred by my doctor there won't be a lot of scarring and I'll keep my dashing good looks, hehe.

2.jpg

focusrs Guest

Since this got turned into the official injury thread, (lol at that, I really do look worse than I feel), here's a pic from today. I am assurred by my doctor there won't be a lot of scarring and I'll keep my dashing good looks, hehe.

2.jpg
    Yeeeeouch!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Yikes man that looks pretty painful. Then again you could have gotten a 10th degree burn. (They don't really exist)

According to Urban dictionary: a burn so severe that your body starts to change into that of a robot

When he landed on the sun he suffered 10th degree burns and that's why he's a robot.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...0degree%20burn

Vipp Guest

That looks to be a painful burn mate, i hope it heals well and you get back on drums for more videos soon buddy. That reminds me, do you ever plan to nerd out and buy guitar hero warriors of rock with the drum set? i would love to see an actually drummer play the fast songs. Haha. get well soon buddy.

Believe it or not the area where I got the tetanus shot hurts more than my face lol. I'm actually going back to work tonight, just wearing a bandanna over my face with my ball cap.

I haven't bought much gamewise lately. I had to buy a new washer and dryer and got one of the big high efficiency sets (I have a family of 5 so we use it) and been upgrading my kit significantly. I actually have seen an adapter made by m-audio that let's me hook my kit to a game system for rock band so that is kind of tempting.....

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk 2

Went in to work tonight. Wore a bandanna to protect my face lol. Looks like I'm robbing the place.
    Attached Images Attached Images

focusrs Guest

Went in to work tonight. Wore a bandanna to protect my face lol. Looks like I'm robbing the place.
    "who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men.. bwah ha ha ha.... the Shadow Knows!!!!"

Diagamblic Guest

Focus! I love that radio program .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast