Thread: Medieval Madness Wiring Harness?

Default Medieval Madness Wiring Harness?

A friend of mine is looking to borrow (rent) a Medieval Madness wiring harness so he can make his own for a restore / build he's doing. Anyone have one or know of someone with one who would be willing to help out? He's offering $$$ for the use of it. It won't be damaged in any way.

Thanks.

Good luck finding that. I have some rocking horse shit laying around here if that helps?

s1500 Guest

Wasn't there a guy who was making a MM from scratch? I heard his interview on some podcast. Maybe ask him? I bet he could do you one better with blueprints.

Thanks for that, Shaun. I'll let him know about the rocking horse bits. You always come through in a pinch, buddy!
    😀

And s1500, any recollection of what podcast that was in?

s1500 Guest

Good question. Maybe it was "the pinball podcast" about a year ago? I think the guy had a blog of how far he got. IIRC he bought a MM & just made it with the 2 side-by-side. He had an interesting adventure getting parts replicated.

He went further than the licensed company(I think in Australia) that was going to make MM repros, but never got around to doing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by s1500 View Post
    Good question. Maybe it was "the pinball podcast" about a year ago? I think the guy had a blog of how far he got. IIRC he bought a MM & just made it with the 2 side-by-side. He had an interesting adventure getting parts replicated.

He went further than the licensed company(I think in Australia) that was going to make MM repros, but never got around to doing anything.
    OK, cool. I'll pass this along to my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurmix View Post
    Thanks for that, Shaun. I'll let him know about the rocking horse bits. You always come through in a pinch, buddy!
    ��

And s1500, any recollection of what podcast that was in?
    It just struck me that maybe you American types don't have the saying "its rarer than rocking horse shit" and, therefore, my hilarious joke fell flat on its ass. In which case, please review the aforementioned comedy retort with this new knowledge firmly in place. Thanks.

s1500 Guest

References to it on rec.games.pinball. Still can't find the original site:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ll/cxHOuHcRrH4

Side note: at the MN State Fair there's a MM along with several other pins at the "Pinball on a Stick". It was getting as much play as the WoZ that was there. After all these years, people still love it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by retroshaun View Post
    It just struck me that maybe you American types don't have the saying "its rarer than rocking horse shit" and, therefore, my hilarious joke fell flat on its ass. In which case, please review the aforementioned comedy retort with this new knowledge firmly in place. Thanks.
    Rarer than a pinata turd.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com