Thread: Intellivision Blue Sky Rangers Live Webcast - Tonight (Thursday 8/22)

Exclamation Intellivision Blue Sky Rangers Live Webcast - Tonight (Thursday 8/22)

Join Keith Robinson and 4 other "Blue Sky Rangers" as they talk Intellivision!

Tune in on Thursday, August 22nd at 6PM PST and hang out with the BLUE SKY RANGERS live!

Go here to watch / join in: http://www.1337loungelive.com/

Watch the promo video below:

I wasn't able to watch the whole thing, but what I did see was great - except for the trolls in the chatroom who apparently had no idea why they were there... Shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurmix View Post
    I wasn't able to watch the whole thing, but what I did see was great - except for the trolls in the chatroom who apparently had no idea why they were there... Shocking.
    If the "viewer" counter was correct, there was over 900 people viewing, mainly lurkers that didn't log in to the chatroom. (a blessing, I am sure).
    I must agree with you that there was a pritty high signal/noice ratio in the chat, but it got better at the end, especially during the QnA session.
    At that point there was mainly questions to the BSR in the chat, even if not all of them were totally serious.

I saw you, diagamblic and FocusRS in the chat, where there any more RGR listeners there using other aliases than they use here?

I got sleepy at the end, mainly because it was at that point around 05.30 in the morning here and it started at 03.00, now I know how Indieseoul feels att the live news.

But it was worth it, especially when Keith hinted of some kind of hardware product possibly coming, felt like that news was fresh out of the oven.

Diagamblic Guest

Good to see everyone in chat! Keith did mention they had big plans with the Atari Flashback guys:
    http://www.atgames.net/front/bin/home.phtml

They started late, and I had to head off to work 10 minutes after they actually started.
    I really wanted to stay and listen more. Especially since my drive into work almost resulted in a car accident because of some dumb **** ran a stop sign and almost sideswiped me.

focusrs Guest

I made it almost to the end until the absenthe took hold, the room melted and I passed out. woke up a 4am with keyboard keys imprinted on my forehead