Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cge 2014 official thread

Blog Entries

Default Cge 2014 official thread

Oh its never too early. We do have the first rumblings of a confirmation of CGE 2014, just the other day Joe Santuli posted on the CGE Facebook page (give them a like there if you haven't) that CGE 2014 is in the works. There is not a date yet but I would expect one to be announced around Dec-Feb (with the show being in July-August time frame) so stay tuned here for the announcement.

For those of you who have been you need no further explanation, for those of you that haven't .... if you listen to this show you know why you should. If you have never been check out the newbie guide sticky in this same forum, and since cost is often a concern we have lots of ways there as well to get the most for your money. If you have any questions about attending please post them! So who is joining us in Vegas for CGE 2014?
    Last edited by SubaruBrat; 09-08-13 at 07:20.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

RFWarrior Guest

So no Aug again? Thank gawd. I'm in again.

focusrs Guest

oh I am most definately going, if nothing else to harass the hell out of Socal.... bwah ha ha ha ha. That and help out with the booth of coarse

I'm assuming you mean that we'll get an announcement around Dec-Feb, not that the convention will be around Dec-Feb.

Money is already being put aside so I can go next year. I may even be canceling my PS4 preorder so I can put that $400 towards the trip. The big Star Wars convention was announced in Anaheim for 2015, and tickets just went I sale for that. My wife and I are both boing. She unfortunately won't be making it to CGE.

Blog Entries

Correct, the show is usually announced in the winter and is held traditionally in the July-August time frame.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

I'm skipping this one. Its crap.

When you guys all go to get your tattoos at CGE (if you end up doing that), I'd love get mine at the same time. I've been wanting to get the Intellivision running man for a while now.

Blog Entries

Be sure to do that at the start of CGE so you can show Keith and Emily at the INTV booth!

Follow us on Facebook!

LovelyWong Guest

I am looking forward to it.

Now who here is into the whole Area 51 and alien conspiracy thing, and would want to make a trip up to Rachel, NV while in Vegas?

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast