Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cge 2014 official thread

You may be right. Even though I don't normally indulge.

Blog Entries

He is pulling your leg.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Blog Entries

Perhaps this thread was started too early and allowed our leading malcontents to descend us into idiocy an alien conspiracy theories. No wait, it is on track by our standards.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruBrat View Post
    Perhaps this thread was started too early and allowed our leading malcontents to descend us into idiocy an alien conspiracy theories. No wait, it is on track by our standards.
    Seems a tad unimaginative even. Come on guys, this train has only begun to derail (one or two wheels at best). Surely we can knock the entire thing off the track before we hit 35 posts!? Dig DEEP! I have faith in all if you! Maybe Indieseoul can add something about the reproductive anatomy of farm animals?!

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nurmix View Post
    Seems a tad unimaginative even. Come on guys, this train has only begun to derail (one or two wheels at best). Surely we can knock the entire thing off the track before we hit 35 posts!? Dig DEEP! I have faith in all if you! Maybe Indieseoul can add something about the reproductive anatomy of farm animals?!
    Haha! he will be along any moment now.

Diagamblic Guest

Creepy Guest

any update on this guys? i know we are waiting for an official word but i've been told the guys over here might have a bit of insight. is it for sure happening? last update on the CGE facebook was they were trying to nail down a location and date.

Creepy Guest

of course, shortly after i post this here there is an update on facebook...

John Hardie

Message to all our loyal CGE attendees - I know many of you have been patiently waiting to hear if there is going to be a show this year and we do understand that for a lot of people it is necessary to save money, or plan vacations. Here is where things stand:

We (CGE Services ie. myself, Joe Santulli and Sean Kelly) will NOT be running a CGE this year. The reason is that the Videogame History Museum is hitting its stride and we feel that our best interests are in putting all of our efforts into trying to take the museum to another level which will be great for everyone.

That being said, there are a few loyal CGE attendees with convention experience who have stepped forward and offered to possibly take over the reigns for us this year. They are currently negotiating with several hotels in Las Vegas and we should know in the next week if it will be possible. While I won't name the individuals until we see if it will happen, I can tell you that we have the utmost confidence in their ability to run CGE as good as we can. In fact, we have committed to attending the show to run the museum and other aspects. These folks also have some great ideas which will make the show better than ever, so don't give up hope just yet. Hang in there and hopefully we'll have some news in another week.

Thanks for all your support!
    John

hope it works out!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast