Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cge 2014 official thread

Blog Entries

I know Vipp wants to do that. It is only an hour and 45 min if the cops aren't out enforcing the speed limit much. But an easy day trip after breakfast and back in time for the action. I could see us making a trip out there if some people are interested.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruBrat View Post
    I know Vipp wants to do that. It is only an hour and 45 min if the cops aren't out enforcing the speed limit much. But an easy day trip after breakfast and back in time for the action. I could see us making a trip out there if some people are interested.
    Im in

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by focusrs View Post
    Im in
    I WOULD LOVE THIS TRIP! Me and kerry want to explore as much of the country as we can and meet as many of you guys as we can (and we would also like to stay with Focus and Scott respectively) however guys its apparent to me that we probably wont make it next year. Kerry is starting a masters degree next month and during CGE 2014 she will be in the middle of her exams/dissertation. However, we will go to CGE 2016 and we will drag along septic and indieseoul.

So if we can organise a massive arcade party with Scott (Featuring UK-Mike) a few nights at the Focus-Loaf household so me and kerry can play four way Gauntlet with Focus and his good lady wife, then hunting with Scott before American BBQ Rib dining. also to meet Diagablic and his small family, BurgerTime and his wife for burgers at the Area 51 cafe! that would be grand. all that before actually going to CGE where i can get the Deaf CD Thief to sign my poster. that would be a trip to remember.

One last thing guys... can i get an official Peanut butter and jelly sammich? that would be sweeeeet.

Blog Entries

You gotta go, there is nothing better during dissertation than to take week off and go to Vegas.

The tricky part in all this is someone will have to keep a close eye on Vipp near area 51 so he doesn't slip off under the fence for a closer peek.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruBrat View Post
    You gotta go, there is nothing better during dissertation than to take week off and go to Vegas.

The tricky part in all this is someone will have to keep a close eye on Vipp near area 51 so he doesn't slip off under the fence for a closer peek.
    we could get him drunk, put a ET mask on him and let him moon the guards

Area 51. Tempting. Tho I know people who have been and say theres, basically, nothing to see. Personally I'd be happy hanging out in the weirdo Alien-themed bars listening to the locals talk bullsh... sorry... spin yarns of alien encounters. Could be fun!

Vipp Guest

Man i want to live in the US so bad. i could sit and listen to crazy alien talk all day long. lol

I just found out last night that Art Bell is coming back to the airwaves with a brand new show on satellite radio, and it had me wondering just how close the Little Al'e'Inn was. When I saw that it was close enough to drive out to from Vegas as a side trip, I figured I would bring up the idea of going. Almost thought of staying out in Vegas for a couple extra days after the con to do more things.
    Yeah I hear that it's best to do it during the daytime, because the roads are open range for cows and other 4 legged animals. At night you might as well be driving blind towards a brick wall.
    Last edited by Burgertime; 18-08-13 at 12:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    Man i want to live in the US so bad. i could sit and listen to crazy alien talk all day long. lol
    And I have been seriously thinking of coming back to the UK for a long time. Wanna swap?

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast