Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Cge 2014 official thread

Blog Entries

I've created a "formal" thread for CGE 2014 on AA now: http://atariage.com/forums/forum/25-events/

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    ByteKnight are you releasing another Atari game??
    We'll be releasing DK Arcade 2600 at some point - depends on the Melody board supply (the same board is used for CGE Adventures). It's unclear at this time if it will be released by AtariAge or if iesposta and I will do it on our own. CGE would be a perfect time to release it...
    Intellivision and ColecoVision Flashback Upgrade Service - Upgrade your flimsy FB to the Ultimate Flashback!
    2600 Games - DK Arcade 2600, EMR II, Epic Adventure, CGE Adventures

Blog Entries

We have allot of ways at CGE to support that for you, we can do tournaments in the console section, an expo wide contest, and for sure we could do something I really want to bring back to CGE; the surprise NOW ON SALE announcement. Back in the day, games were released at CGE and at some time, like 1pm on Sat it would be announced over the PA that XXXX game was now available, 50 copies only or whatever the number was, and people would rush over to line up, it was allot of fun.

If Todd or anyone else is interested shoot me an email at info@vegasretroexpo.com
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Byte Knight View Post
    We'll be releasing DK Arcade 2600 at some point - depends on the Melody board supply (the same board is used for CGE Adventures). It's unclear at this time if it will be released by AtariAge or if iesposta and I will do it on our own. CGE would be a perfect time to release it...
    I would trample Scott to get a DK Arcade 2600

Quote Originally Posted by focusrs View Post
    I would trample Scott to get a DK Arcade 2600
    This sounds like a great idea for CGE Adventures II - trample Scott and get the homebrew game first!
    Intellivision and ColecoVision Flashback Upgrade Service - Upgrade your flimsy FB to the Ultimate Flashback!
    2600 Games - DK Arcade 2600, EMR II, Epic Adventure, CGE Adventures

If it's possible to port CGE Adventures to Intellivision, I'd likely do some trampling

Shame that there's such a back order on the boards, because it would be a great contest prize to have a 2014 limited edition for the show.

Blog Entries

Bring it on you bastards, I'll take you all on William Wallace style, FREEDOM!

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Blog Entries

Thanks to our own Movies and Panels dept. head RetroShaun; Howard Scott Warshaw is confirmed for CGE 2014!

Follow us on Facebook!

is the hotel code working yet? i got to the CGE page for the hotel, but it said there were no rooms available.

I was able to log on and see rooms. Try going directly from this link, which is off of the CGE page.
    https://aws.passkey.com/event/11171632/owner/584/home

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast