Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone

Lord_Kril Guest

Default Hello Everyone

Hello from New York. I'm a little late to the party, only discovered the podcast a few months ago. I am currently listening to all the past podcasts(almost caught up) so I can get up to speed as to what I have missed so far.

I have been collecting retro games and consoles on and off for well over 10 years. I would say that my two favorite systems of all time would have to be the 2600 and C64. My whole collection is currently sitting idle in boxes in storage, I'm hoping this will inspire me to dig everything out so I can catalog and play them again. I'm also in the middle of building my first MAME cab.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. Also, if anyone knows of any groups or other collectors in the Hudson Valley send me a message.
    Manny

Blog Entries

Post some pics of your MAME project, we love those around here. Welcome to the forums!
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Blog Entries

Welcome Manny and glad you are enjoying the Roundup! My favorite two systems are the Atari 2600 and C64 also. I am currently trying to find all the carts for the C64. So far sitting at around 80 with some of the rare ones already in the collection. Do you collect C64 cartridges? What are some of your favorite games for the C64 and Atari?

focusrs Guest

Welcome to the forums!! There is a Contest this month for a Atari 2600 King Kong by Tigervision you can still get in on

Would like to see you Mame cab project as well! I am building a Barcade right now using a 60 in 1 board

Vipp Guest

Welcome Manny. we like new people. 'One of us, One of us, One of us' and so on. check out live news if you get the chance buddy it's great fun.

Diagamblic Guest

Welcome! You'll find some of nicest, most enthusiastic retro gamers around in these forums. You'll fit right in!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diagamblic View Post
    You'll find some of nicest, most enthusiastic retro gamers around in these forums.
    Yes, and the hosts too.

Welcome to the forums.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Welcome!
    I don't have space to build a Mame cab, but I do my fair share of collecting.

Welcome, Lord!

Great group of like-minded guys here. You'll fit right in.

And yeah, post some pictures of your MAME cab build (which reminds me... I haven't done that with mine yet)...

Lord_Kril Guest

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, My MAME cab has been on hold for a while now, but since I have discovered the show I'm really getting motivated to start back up again. Once I get it started again I will definitely post pics and any advice during the the build would be welcome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.