Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howdy folks.

Jinkkai Guest

Default Howdy folks.

I stumbled across this Podcast probably 3 months ago and have been listening non-stop. I absolutely love it! Since I'm now up to date I figured it's about damn time to get on the forums so here I am.

I started playing games in the NeS era (88'ish) but played the 2600 and the NeS side by side which gave me a cool viewpoint as a kid. I'm almost a little sorry I wasn't born earlier because by the sound of it the Atari age must have been one hell of a time to live through. Hell, I didn't even know you could have a home Vector system until I heard it here. The podcast really lit a fire under my ass to dig out what little retro games I have (Out of 409 games only 37 are before PsX).
    Sadly I was the type that sold a lot of old games to grab the newest ones. About time I started re-building some retro! So thanks a ton for the great show.
    In closing I'd like to say Space invaders doohickey is not a mascot. That is all.

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkkai View Post
    In closing I'd like to say Space invaders doohickey is not a mascot. That is all.
    What an explosive way to enter the forums, welcome buddy. i would say the next best thing from finding the podcast and then the forum is to try your best to join the live news that happens once a month, it really is the heart of the podcast and community here.

Jinkkai Guest

Thanks for the welcome. I plan to join the live news, even if I have to take off work a bit early.

Blog Entries

Ya, welcome to the forums and glad you are enjoying the show. If you caught up in 3 months, WOW! And, chalk another one up for Pac-Man

focusrs Guest

Pac Man, Space Invader.... Why cant we all just get along Hey welcome to the nut house that is Retrogamingroundup

Blog Entries

We need a little more "Howdy" around here.

Use it every day.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums, allot of really cool people around here that can help you grow your hobby. And yes, the live news is well worth some time off work and an early beer.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Blog Entries

Welcome and a Howdy to you! Yeah the live news is awesome and it's a great chance to win some games to add to your collection.
    Since you have caught up with the RGR podcast how about listening to Stalking The Retro. It's a great podcast and there are even episodes with the wonderful RGR crew as guests.

All Your Base Guest

Welcome aboard! Get yourself logged into Live News towards the end of the month as well! It's an experience not to be missed!

Howdy doody! Welcome. Don't let the random BS put you off... you kinda get a thick skin for it... eventually

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.