Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Howdy folks.

Jinkkai Guest

Thanks for all the welcomes guys.
    @Subaru-Agreed, but i'll be crackin' open the gin. Not a beer man myself.
    @Indie- I will be listening to STR you can count on that sir.
    @Shaun-Compared to other places I don't think i'll need to equip my internet thickskin+1. Unless of course we take a field trip to Gamefaqs forums...

Since i'm building up my collection on 25$ budget a week the prizes do indeed look mighty enticing.

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkkai View Post
    Since i'm building up my collection on 25$ budget a week the prizes do indeed look mighty enticing.
    If you fancy free games you could also join the STR Steam Group. STR give away 1 free game everytime an episode is released. and the STR Steam Group also like to throw free games out to people that make an extra effort to enjoy the STR podcast. If you don't have a steam account don't worry im about to PM you a game code. no pressure to join the group at all. lol.

Jinkkai Guest

I have joined the group. Not expressly for the purpose of free things, and look forward to perhaps playin' some games with you gents.

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkkai View Post
    I have joined the group. Not expressly for the purpose of free things, and look forward to perhaps playin' some games with you gents.
    Invited you a s a friend buddy, weclome to the STR group.

Also be sure to check the member contests section. I give away around 2 steam games a month, sometimes more, and focusrs runs some awesome contests too.

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Leathco View Post
    Also be sure to check the member contests section. I give away around 2 steam games a month, sometimes more, and focusrs runs some awesome contests too.
    Ya, I have a couple good ones comming up soon - Sealed and Signed by Intellivision the Great Keith Robinson Intellivision lives DS and a Boxed copy of CGE adventures with the signed CD by the hosts and and the other goodies So keep your ears and eyes peeled for them right now the current contest is for Tigervisions King Kong for the Atari 2600

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.