Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UKMike chases a world record

I used to have the record for 2600 Defender before they completely redid the site a bunch of years ago and wiped it. Bastards.

Vipp Guest

RShaun you should try to take the score back mate, live stream it and we can all watch/drink.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by random_dave View Post
    Does it count if you play it on gamecube gameboy player or Super Gameboy cos you could capture the game feed then nicely, can do PIP with the webcam image of you doing it, and then if not twin galaxy-ing it you could at least stick it on youtube
    I think for TG you have to do it on original hardware but I've got a Gameboy to do it on anyway.

I'm filming sessions but if I find a way to stream it I might.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Vipp Guest

that would be great. count me in when you get the stream up and running.

Diagamblic Guest

The real challenge would be if UK tried to accomplish the same record after putting Vaseline on the screen.

random_dave Guest

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    I think for TG you have to do it on original hardware but I've got a Gameboy to do it on anyway.

I'm filming sessions but if I find a way to stream it I might.
    I need to finish hacking that eeepc webcam onto some glasses so that they can be used to stream google-glass stylee, I reckon that's ideal for handhelds

Blog Entries

It would be better than the fixed cam I've been using because holding the console so the camera can see it gets uncomfortable.

I could always strap a flipcam to my head.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

random_dave Guest

looks like you can get replacement netbook webcam boards for a fiver, so i'll prioritise getting a prototype done and testing the viablilty and send em over if it's looking good

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    RShaun you should try to take the score back mate, live stream it and we can all watch/drink.
    Its funny I did consider that a while ago and couldn't get close to the score! LOL! I did do it on hardware back in the day but it was before they required full video play throughs. Not sure I can be arsed these days!

All Your Base Guest

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    I could always strap a flipcam to my head.
    I've heard about you and your strap-on!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast