Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UKMike chases a world record

Blog Entries

Default UKMike chases a world record

As I mention in this months' Live News (when I was briefly connected) I had a look at Twin Galaxies' High Scores for the original Gameboy Tetris Game B Level 9 High 5, and lo and behold if I am up there with the scores on there.

In emulation on the PSP I have got a score that would put me third in the table, so I have started filming myself playing it on hardware, not that I'll pay to submit it to Twin Galaxies, but it might be cool to have a record of me getting the score anyway.

Anybody else close to a High Score?
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    As I mention in this months' Live News (when I was briefly connected) I had a look at Twin Galaxies' High Scores for the original Gameboy Tetris Game B Level 9 High 5, and lo and behold if I am up there with the scores on there.

In emulation on the PSP I have got a score that would put me third in the table, so I have started filming myself playing it on hardware, not that I'll pay to submit it to Twin Galaxies, but it might be cool to have a record of me getting the score anyway.

Anybody else close to a High Score?
    Me

Blog Entries

On?
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    On?
    Original Gameboy (the white brick) and original Tetris Cart

Blog Entries

Cool, on Game B?
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

focusrs Guest

Yep.. last time I played it got around 5k on level 9 high 5

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by focusrs View Post
    Yep.. last time I played it got around 5k on level 9 high 5
    5k?

Keep practising.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

focusrs Guest

I needs lots and lots of practice

random_dave Guest

Does it count if you play it on gamecube gameboy player or Super Gameboy cos you could capture the game feed then nicely, can do PIP with the webcam image of you doing it, and then if not twin galaxy-ing it you could at least stick it on youtube

Or, when you're doing it stick it out on the livestream, tweet that you're about to start it, I know I'd stick it on and watch if i can

Xsplit will let you mix video and images n stuff to do the layout, for streaming or local recording, and then you can have all the RGR branding on it to make it look nice, ala

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast