Thread: Should I open my Ouya?

Default Should I open my Ouya?

So the kickstarter edition finally arrived a week or two ago and I still haven't opened the box. In fact it is in my desk drawer at work. While I'm all for kickstarter and the fact I was on the ground level for a new console, I'm just not sold on it's value.

Like most of you, I enjoy retro games, consoles, etc. When it comes to emulators, I've got a dedicated laptop with an easy connection to my tv. I have emuators on my android phone and tablet. The fact that your android purchases cannot be transferred to your Ouya makes me want to NOT open the box.

Knowing that I have multiple means of playing games: both retro and current - do you see any value in Ouya? I have the ability to stream content from my phone to my tv as well.

Gamegavel: here I come? What are everyone else's thoughts?
    Last edited by itsreallykevin; 26-06-13 at 01:13.

Diagamblic Guest

If only to play Towerfall 4 player. Game looks amazing. And the dev (Matt Thorson) has made some of my favorite games in the past 8 years or so.

That game looks a blast! I bet I'd be crap at it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diagamblic View Post
    If only to play Towerfall 4 player. Game looks amazing. And the dev (Matt Thorson) has made some of my favorite games in the past 8 years or so.

I just picked this up today!