Thread: They're digging up ET!

Blog Entries

Cool but I bet his corpse smells pretty bad by now. It may even be a skeleton.....Oh... ET carts. "really cool" if they actually find some old biodegraded carts. You might have to blow "Socal Mike hard" into those carts to get them to play. LOL

I want a zombie et cart

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Diagamblic Guest

Wrrrise from your grave

I was under the impression that the buried cartridges were ground to bits first and that the burial spot had concrete poured over it. I suppose that could be wrong but if it isn't they'll have a difficult and disappointing excavation.

Vipp Guest

all they will find are some bones, rotting empty packet of M&M's and a note from Nolan Bushnell that reads 'Ted Dabney has no children until you prove he does'

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Bennett View Post
    I was under the impression that the buried cartridges were ground to bits first and that the burial spot had concrete poured over it. I suppose that could be wrong but if it isn't they'll have a difficult and disappointing excavation.
    So the story goes. We'll see I guess.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

An official piece of one of the buried cartridges and some dirt from the dig site in an official sealed container would make an interesting collectors item.

It's amazing how this thing happened less than 30 years ago and we don't have all the facts. They should get a an archaeologist to help them out.
    My theory is they'll find an underground bunker with Elvis, JFK and Jimmy Hoffa, all locked in a 30 year frustrate-a-thon of ET on the 2600.