Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CGE Adventures; The Board game?

Vipp Guest

Default CGE Adventures; The Board game?

can i suggest that you begin recording meetings down at the bar when you make up ideas so we can have a RGR documentary at the end... i will edit it for you.

Blog Entries

We have archived the threads for both the video game and these ideas, at least that is a start.

For total success, we need a Saturday morning cartoon too.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Blog Entries

Default CGE Adventures; The Board game?

You heard it here first! Were kicking around the idea of doing a board game of CGE Adventures, we started the discussion at Revival and have some solid ideas now. We figure that the top A titles back in the day had a theme song (check) and a board game so CGE Adventures should too. Not sure if we will make just one to say we did it or make copies for sale but well see.

The basic idea is that there is a maze that you progress through toward the Vegas strip, your number of moves are based on a dice roll. Not sure if the podcasters will be playable or not..... If you roll an even number for your move you draw a Crazy Carl Card and your items get swapped, there will also be item and action cards. Once you get the CDs Keith is placed on the board and will get moves similar to the Atari game. The endings would be the same too.

Were taking suggestions if you have any.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Vipp Guest

I thought this might make you laugh Scott.

RGR boardgame.jpg

Blog Entries

Oh that is brilliant! Did you just cook that up? Can you post a bigger image?

Follow us on Facebook!

focusrs Guest

That rocks Vipp!!!! We also could come up with listener action cards as well such as "FocusRS found his Absenthe, stumbles back 5 spaces"
    Subarubrat shocked himself cooking hotdogs at UKmikes, zaps back 3 spaces
    etc, etc, etc

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruBrat View Post
    Oh that is brilliant! Did you just cook that up? Can you post a bigger image?
    EDIT: just asked William to send you a copy of the image, that took around 2hrs of playing with photoshop buddy.

yea sure, if you accept me on skype i can drop it to you now if you like.

Blog Entries

I'm at work and don't have skype, can you email it? scott@retrogamingroundup.com

Follow us on Facebook!

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruBrat View Post
    I'm at work and don't have skype, can you email it? scott@retrogamingroundup.com
    Just emailed to you Scott!

Blog Entries

You don't know how well timed that is. I am almost done designing an RGR Monopoly set but my squares are different.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.