Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CGE Adventures; The Board game?

If you're gonna have a board game, you need a breakfast cereal too - shaped like CD spindles, and the marsh mellow bits are you three plus our deaf little friend.

Oh, and... awesome work, Vipp!

focusrs Guest

I want some RGR underoos

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Fuckin breakfast cereal! Of course we need it! As soon as I have the 3D printer up and running I am going to print off some cookie cutters in mini to make the marshmallows! Then it just needs a box!
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    I thought this might make you laugh Scott.
    VERY impressive board - the talent level of people around here is unbelievable... Can you post it in higher resolution so we can read the words when zoomed in?
    Intellivision and ColecoVision Flashback Upgrade Service - Upgrade your flimsy FB to the Ultimate Flashback!
    2600 Games - DK Arcade 2600, EMR II, Epic Adventure, CGE Adventures

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    You don't know how well timed that is. I am almost done designing an RGR Monopoly set but my squares are different.
    If i can help out just let me know Uk Mike. (This board is set to the actual size of a trivial pursuit board but i could shape a monopoly board for you.

Blog Entries

I'm making all the cards at the moment, once I'm done I'll send you the names that need to go on the board.

I've got a Hi-Res original board to edit as well.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

I wanted to update everyone that this project is progressing well at this point. Thanks to RF Warrior's leadership in game design and the dedicated work of team members FocusRS, Vipp, Retroshaun, Scott, UK, and Socal we have some meaningful work done on the game rules and mechanics. RetroShaun is designing his first 3D test pieces already and will begin designing the actual plastic character figurines that will come in the game, Scott (me) is getting his 3D printer and skills up to snuff to produce the parts. We did an update on it in this month's show so listen for more details, but in short it will happen and we do not yet know exactly when or how much but we can't wait to have it ready.

The Breakfast cereal and pasta will be made but only as a few prototypes just for kicks. Mainly we want to be able to display the video game along with it's associated goodies; board game, cereal, theme song, and pasta just like the flagship titles of the golden era of the arcades!
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

focusrs Guest

I want to make a CGE Adventures comic book like Atari Force, but I have no artistic skills :P Can story board though, just cant draw

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.