Thread: UKMike's Atari 7800....

Blog Entries

Default UKMike's Atari 7800....

... with built in Asteroids.

I know Vipp also has one of these consoles, and it seems that it's not 100% compatible with all 2600 games.

I know it won't work with CGE Adventures or a Melody Cart, but it won't work with Warlords either.

When Scott was here we tried to play it but the graphics had a glitch that made it unplayable, so I have bought another Warlords cart and it does exactly the same thing and glitches the graphics.

I see the return of a podcast segment called Tech Questions. Why won't it run Warlords?
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Vipp Guest

That sucks balls for me then. i guess i dont need to rush on having my RGB adapter fixed.

focusrs Guest

See this post on Atariage. http://www.atariage.com/7800/faq/#cat3_3

random_dave Guest

now i think about it, the time we were playing that exact warlords cart would have been in my mates heavy sixer and not in that 7800 ;-)

random_dave Guest

P.S. No refunds lolololololol

Blog Entries

Hmm.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

I know this thread is a few months old, but I have to say this is the first I've heard of Warlords having issues on the 7800. I've had no problem playing that game on mine. 7800s do seem to have some odd and random quirks though. Even the first 7800 I had as a kid had to be returned to the store because of some issues.
    If you're still having this problem, I'd say there's a good chance that a different 7800 console would resolve it (but might bring some different problems).