Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CGE Adventures Achievements

Default CGE Adventures Achievements

Since this post is buried deep in the other thread, I thought I'd start a new one. Here are the "achievements" for CGE Adventures:

Brotherly Love - break UK Mike's arm.
    Window Washing - get the CD Thief stuck in the outside of the hotel.
    Embracing SoCal'ism - find the Easter Egg.
    Can I Get The Happy Ending? - truly winning the game without the cops hauling your ass away to jail.

Post your screenshots here so you don't spoil it for others in the main thread.

As far as I know, the video game savant Vipp is the only one to complete all of these?
    Intellivision and ColecoVision Flashback Upgrade Service - Upgrade your flimsy FB to the Ultimate Flashback!
    2600 Games - DK Arcade 2600, EMR II, Epic Adventure, CGE Adventures

Vipp Guest

EDIT** I have now completed the HARD version of CGE adventures however it was with the bad ending. I think it should be beaten with 5 lives... thats going to be as hard as nails.

Quote Originally Posted by Byte Knight View Post
    As far as I know, the video game savant Vipp is the only one to complete all of these?
    I have completed the game and had all achievements but honestly im just patient with games and dont get bord re trying a level. if it helps it took me nearly three months to kill Sinistar. im not a good gamer just a persistant one.

i want to put a walkthough up on youtube but i dont want to give people the easy option out when it comes to finding the easter egg.
    Last edited by Vipp; 28-05-13 at 08:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    EDIT** I have now completed the HARD version of CGE adventures however it was with the bad ending. I think it should be beaten with 5 lives... thats going to be as hard as nails.
    Wow - you beat the HARD version too? I'm impressed - I can't even beat it and I know exactly how the podcasters behave!

Vipp's talking about a harder version of the game that I made specifically for him to try and beat. In this version, the podcasters move twice as fast - imagine Socal, UK, and Scott on 'roids! If anyone else wants to try the HARD version (and you've already bought the game), PM me and I'll send you the ROM.
    Intellivision and ColecoVision Flashback Upgrade Service - Upgrade your flimsy FB to the Ultimate Flashback!

Blog Entries

I just took the hard rom challenge and bested it! It took me several tries but Carl just left the CD's in the Vip room and I snatched them and ran! Hooray!!! Damn this game is addictive.CGEadvHARD.ntsc.bin_1.jpg

On my phone I also achieved the following.

Broke UK's arm:Screenshots_2013-05-29-14-33-31.jpg

Window washer: Screenshots_2013-05-29-14-22-04.jpg

On Stella for PC:
    Easter egg: CGEadv24FINAL_BULK(1).bin_2.jpg
    Last edited by indieseoul; 29-05-13 at 02:06.

Impressive... Most impressive...

Now beat HARD with 5 lives!

All Your Base Guest

I broke his arm in the game as well! For me it just refreshed the memory of the first time though ;-)

focusrs Guest

Thanks for the Hard Rom Byte Knight, been playing it for the past hour and half. finally bet the game with the good ending using only 1 life still trying to win the game and have all 5 lives on hard mode with the hard rom.

Wow, I didn't expect such hard-core players! How are you guys beating the HARD version? The only way I could beat it was with Carl's help and I went through about 30 lives. The Zapper is too slow to take out the podcasters on 'roids...

Quote Originally Posted by All Your Base View Post
    I broke his arm in the game as well! For me it just refreshed the memory of the first time though ;-)
    Ahhhh, memories!

Blog Entries

Now you're not allowed to ride your bike for 6 weeks.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast