Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What 3DS titles are you looking forward to?

drich255 Guest

Default What 3DS titles are you looking forward to?

This is probably old news for some, but I just realized that they are planning to release a Mario Golf World Tour game later this year for the 3DS. I have been enjoying the GB Color one and am looking forward to this new release.

What other releases are 3DS owners looking forward to?

I absolutely loved Mario Golf Toadstool Tour on the Gamecube, so I'll certainly be picking up Mario Golf World Tour.

Hmm, for 3DS...
    Project X Zone
    Shin Megami Tensei IV
    Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

I have to reduce what I'm buying since I have so many systems.

I am so looking forward to Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 2.
    I know UK Mike wasn't to keen on it in this months round up, but, I think it is probably the best one in the series. I tried Ocarina of Time and it was ok, just not as much fun IMO as the 2d versions.

Work is a necessary evil to be avoided.

Mark Twain
    3ds friend code: 0817-3821-6504
    Mario Kart racer community: 65-1417-7306-7334
    PSN Name: tomtom2play

drich255 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Burgertime View Post
    I absolutely loved Mario Golf Toadstool Tour on the Gamecube, so I'll certainly be picking up Mario Golf World Tour.

Hmm, for 3DS...
    Project X Zone
    Shin Megami Tensei IV
    Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

I have to reduce what I'm buying since I have so many systems.
    I hadn't heard of Dream Team. Looks great. I probably will pick that up. I try to be patient and wait until the prices drop. Unfortunately, Mario and Zelda titles don't drop in price quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by tomtom2play View Post
    I am so looking forward to Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 2.
    I know UK Mike wasn't to keen on it in this months round up, but, I think it is probably the best one in the series. I tried Ocarina of Time and it was ok, just not as much fun IMO as the 2d versions.
    About the only Zelda game that I lost interest in was Majora's Mask. For the DS, I liked Spirit Tracks better than Phantom Hourglass. Phantom Hourglass made you repeat that one temple over and over again. It got easier as you got stronger and obtained better weapons, but it was still annoying.
    Last edited by drich255; 07-05-13 at 07:30.

drich255 Guest

Not sure if they are must owns, but Nintendo will soon be releasing a Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. My daughters like the Animal Crossing games, so I will get that one. Looks like the Donkey Kong game is a port/enhancement of the Wii game. Since I don't own the Wii version, I may eventually get the 3DS one.
    Last edited by drich255; 07-05-13 at 07:40.

Quote Originally Posted by drich255 View Post

For the DS, I liked Spirit Tracks better than Phantom Hourglass. Phantom Hourglass made you repeat that one temple over and over again. It got easier as you got stronger and obtained better weapons, but it was still annoying.
    My biggest complaint was the forced play mechanic. I would have rather had the option to use the d-pad and buttons.

Work is a necessary evil to be avoided.

Mark Twain
    3ds friend code: 0817-3821-6504
    Mario Kart racer community: 65-1417-7306-7334
    PSN Name: tomtom2play

Blog Entries

Just purchased Mario and Donkey Kong Minis on the Move for $9.99 in the eShop this morning. Looks pretty fun. But Animal Crossing New Leaf is something I can't wait to get day one! I love this series as cutesy as it is. I can't get enough of it. And this one looks like it's going to be incredible! I've just watched all the launch videos and can hardly wait for it

drich255 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GameGavel View Post
    Just purchased Mario and Donkey Kong Minis on the Move for $9.99 in the eShop this morning. Looks pretty fun. But Animal Crossing New Leaf is something I can't wait to get day one! I love this series as cutesy as it is. I can't get enough of it. And this one looks like it's going to be incredible! I've just watched all the launch videos and can hardly wait for it
    Since you admit it, I suppose I can too. It isn't just my daughters that like Animal Crossing. I like it too! Probably too feminine of a game for Scott to buy. Unless he could go around and shoot the animals, then he would probably would be game.

I'll check out Mario and Donkey Kong Minis on the Move.

Blog Entries

I played the DS game a lot and it kept me going back until I'd done most of it but I don't see too much new stuff in this one to make me buy it.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Lot's of cool stuff coming to the 3DS. I have Shin Megami Tensei 4 and Project x Zone pre-ordered. The big one on the horizon is the new Link to the Past game, can't wait for that. Also, new Mario and Luigi and Etrian Odyssey sometime this year. Looking to next year, Bravely Default and new Smash Bros. are long awaited games that look great. Been meaning to grab Mighty Switch Force 2 that just came out.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.