Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Demons Souls

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Diagamblic View Post
    Vipp: What Soul Level are you at in Demon Souls?
    I would need to revive my dead ps3 to find out mate. thats why its taken so long to go back to the ps3 game i love like fallout and skyrim and demon souls. my ps3 took all my save files when she died... if you are crying at this i don't blame you, it wasn't a nice death, she glugged away for three days before finally passing in the night. thats also the reason i had to give the game back. but it wont take me long to get leveld up, my persistence is brilliant. thats also how i bagged my fiancee... lol.

Diagamblic Guest

Haha good on you! You'll be right back up there I'm only at SL 15 on my new game, so get up to level 5 and beat the first level and we should be able to meet up. Persistence does pay off! i think what keeps me coming back to the souls games even more than fallout or elder's scrolls is the variety. Each encounter is a hand crafted challenge for you to overcome.

Vipp Guest

Diagamblic, i have been playing like crazy, im at a soul level of around 88 and could use some help kicking demon butt if your still interested.(The Man Eater is driving me nuts at the moment) i also could use some help getting 6 of the 26 rings if you can shed some light on the ways to get them for me..

let me know if you get some free time, work is so intense for me im barely getting time myself but it is a great game.
    Last edited by Vipp; 14-02-14 at 10:25.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.