Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Portland Retro Gaming Expo 2013, October 5th-6th

Blog Entries

Default Portland Retro Gaming Expo 2013, October 5th-6th

The RetroGamingRoundup / GameGavel crew will be exhibiting at this years Portland Retro Gaming Expo. We will also have a panel and will be throwing a listener/member pizza/Ground Kontrol Arcade party one of the nights (info forthcoming) . We will make sure you know when all the good times will be scheduled and hope to see some of you up in Portland in October!

Here is a link to the expo website for all the information: http://retrogamingexpo.com/

focusrs Guest

Since there is no CGE this year, I am really considering on going to Portland to hang out with all you guys May be a good time for me to do some sort of contest for a CGE Adventures cart at the event.

I will try to get there this year - assuming I am still in the Bay Area (which is sketchy at best!)

Blog Entries

It's official! Scott and I will have a 30 minute panel at PRGE. Keep an eye out in this thread as the expo draws near for more plans of get togethers and fun.

http://retrogamingexpo.com/speakers.php

Blog Entries

This is gonna be great. Were planning out the details now. Expect our booth to look slick as always, posters, banner, and CGE Adventures up and running!
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Wish I could go but too many trips this year and its about as far away as I can get without leaving the country! Have fun up there guys.

RFWarrior Guest

I'll be there since I live like 20 minutes away. I'll be bringing the board game prototype to play! Like I mentioned on the phone Scott, if you guys need any local support let me know (place to ship/store stuff, arrangements, place to crash, whatever). I attended both CGE and PGRE last year. PGRE is really really good guys.

Just booked my airline ticket to PRGE! I'll arrive Friday night - anything going on that night?

Where's everyone staying? RFWarrior's house?
    Intellivision and ColecoVision Flashback Upgrade Service - Upgrade your flimsy FB to the Ultimate Flashback!
    2600 Games - DK Arcade 2600, EMR II, Epic Adventure, CGE Adventures

RFWarrior Guest

Cold beers in my arcade? Or, I'll take you guys out?

Byte - you are welcome so stay here, no problem, but you might have to help me move an arcade or three down to the basement. My space invaders deluxe should be done about then and Gauntlet is about ready to go down as well!

Quote Originally Posted by RFWarrior View Post
    Cold beers in my arcade? Or, I'll take you guys out?

Byte - you are welcome so stay here, no problem, but you might have to help me move an arcade or three down to the basement. My space invaders deluxe should be done about then and Gauntlet is about ready to go down as well!
    Sounds great - moving a few arcade games is a small price to pay for a free room! I'll give you a call sometime closer to the event.
    Intellivision and ColecoVision Flashback Upgrade Service - Upgrade your flimsy FB to the Ultimate Flashback!
    2600 Games - DK Arcade 2600, EMR II, Epic Adventure, CGE Adventures

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast