Thread: Capcom Arcade Cabinet on the PSN

Vipp Guest

Default Capcom Arcade Cabinet on the PSN

Hi all, has anyone else picked this up? i have been playing the free game Black Tiger and i have to say it is as hard as nails in parts.

Vipp

I certainly did, and it's the same game I suggested in SoCal's last It Came from Mame episode. Black Tiger is my goto game, and I can finish it with less than 5 credits! I'm not too interested in the other games, but Capcom was one of the greats for arcade games as far as I can remember.

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by itsreallykevin View Post
    I can finish it with less than 5 credits!
    WTF! that has to be a video for YouTube, i can't take three steps without having my anus turned into gargoyle ear rings and i have taken chunks out of Demon's souls so i can't imagine what this game does to general gamers.

ebrake Guest

I have the two previous Capcom classics releases for the Xbox so I dont think its something I will buy. But i can see it being a good buy if they continue to support it (cough MS Game Room cough) and release some of the lesser known titles like Speed Rumbler and Trojan.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    WTF! that has to be a video for YouTube, i can't take three steps without having my anus turned into gargoyle ear rings and i have taken chunks out of Demon's souls so i can't imagine what this game does to general gamers.
    Dude, I played that game growing up in NY... I can also beat Doulble Dragon with one credit! My best feat was beating Street Fighter 2 champion edition without losing a round with Zangief.. I doubt I can recreate those accomplishments!

Maybe I'll do a vid, I love playing that game!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.