Thread: Hey Guys

Retrobitcritic Guest

Talking Hey Guys

I've been listening to the podcast for a while now, but this is my first time in the forums. Love the show though. Hope to chat with some avid gamers. Huge fan of the NES SNES and Genesis

Vipp Guest

Hi RetroBitCritic, Welcome to the forum,

It seems a lot of listeners take some time to venture into the forum, but once you're here it's brilliant. I would also recommend looking out for the live news feed date, and joining in as well, it really completes the RGR experience. I love the genesis, a local here called FocusRS (you will know his as Focus on the prize guy from the podcast) shipped me a Genesis as i love them a lot, huge sonic fan.

Check out Stalking the retro podcast if you haven't already, those guys are as funny as hell.

Nice to meet you buddy.

Vipp.

Retrobitcritic Guest

Thanks man, I appreciate the interaction on the forum. Can you tell me how to put a profile pic up?

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Retrobitcritic View Post
    Thanks man, I appreciate the interaction on the forum. Can you tell me how to put a profile pic up?
    I would but you seem to have sorted that out! just checked out your wordpress site, it's looking great. Be sure to get Septic to check that out also. Septic Lemon knows more about Nintendo than they do. lol.

Blog Entries

SID Kidd64 Guest

Hello and WELCOME :-)!

I also love the early Sega and Nintendo consoles, esp. the Genesis (or MegaDrive as it was called over here )

Make sure to join the pre show/live news this week - it's just pure madness

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.