Thread: Cameltry

bloodhowl138 Guest

Default Cameltry

Hi Socal, Cameltry is a game released by Taito in 1989 that I discovered about 12 years ago browsing through my mame library. It's a fun Labyrinth style game and is one of my go too's still everytime I fire up mame. Its highly addictive and somewhat reminds me of the bonus stages in Sonic the Hedgehog. It's my birthday and I'm enjoying the last couple hours of this months news at the moment. Check it out!
    Last edited by bloodhowl138; 15-03-13 at 11:22.

Hmm, I haven't heard of that one. I will have to fire it up on my MAME cab this weekend.

Diagamblic Guest

Default Love this game!!!

I love this game! I owned on the SNES for a long time. I recall it was the one of the few SNES games that let you use the mouse accessory. It was called On the Ball, which is a much better title than Cameltry in my opinion. Fun fact: There are a few snes emulators on the android market place and one of the Wii that lets you map the left and right direction to your motion sensor, which makes the game play interesting. Anyway, good pick!

bloodhowl138 Guest

Thanks for picking my game!! I was so surprised to hear it reviewed on the podcast. Awesome!!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.