Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RoundUp 058 - Sexual Lemon

Blog Entries

When I visit a foreign country I think the least I can do is respect that I am a guest there and not criticize their way of life or try to find fault. Like when Madonna showed up in the UK and was trying to get things changed around to her liking, no class. But class is different than freedom, and while I am disgusted by Piers he is a guest here by legal means (I firmly believe constitutional rights should be reserved for citizens and legal guests) and the first amendment to our constitution guarantees freedom of speech. And even though he is using that freedom to attack our second amendment which is the right to keep and bear arms it would be hypocritical to not allow him to do so. The constitution is very clear that it does not grant those rights, that it in fact acknowledges their natural existance above and beyond the constitution and states repeatedly that "Congress shall make no law infringing on .."

So while I do despise Piers and wish he would go home, I defend his right to do what he does. Unfortunately that would be lost on him, he would be pleased to see my rights and freedom curtailed and subordinated to government to regulate my speech and actions into something he finds more appropriate. But to be expected from the kind of guy that has armed security while wanting to remove my right to be armed.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

focusrs Guest

SubaruBrat for Prez!

random_dave Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lank.g01 View Post
    This was my first live news and it was absolutely brilliant, woke up at 5am to tune in (so there is no excuss for anyone else to miss out lol) also won myself some prostitute calling cards, what other podcast can you say that about. I hope they smell like Stenson when they arrive.
    You need to put that in itunes as a review ;-)

UK getting Steel Battalion? Nice! I found a control set locally for cheap-ish. Found a cheap copy of the game, but I think they sent it via turtle. Is there a community around this like with certain other iconic titles?
    See the latest arcade repair at the Holodeck 2 Arcade Repair Blog: www.holodeck2arcade.blogspot.com

Blog Entries

If there isn't, we will be setting one up as a few of us now have it.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

It's not often I actually LOL but, man, that "Kim-Jong Ooh-la-la" slayed me. Wow. Holeee shitt.

I love the whole prostitute trading card tanent during the news. Who'd've thought you would hear something like that on a retro podcast?! For some reason I thought od the name Large Marge from Pee Wee's big adventure when the lady answered!

Scott, did I hear correctly that you're planning an arcade party when UK is in town? My fraternity brother from Bristow, VA and I would certainly come by.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

You heard it right, and whenever I do them I also announce them through the show forums or FB page.

And there IS a Steel Battalion league, I will do an update on how to get into the SB world very soon since several of us have it now.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Brumisator Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruBrat View Post
    So while I do despise Piers and wish he would go home, I defend his right to do what he does. Unfortunately that would be lost on him, he would be pleased to see my rights and freedom curtailed and subordinated to government to regulate my speech and actions into something he finds more appropriate. But to be expected from the kind of guy that has armed security while wanting to remove my right to be armed.
    Excuse my ignorance (and laziness for not looking it up by myself), but assuming the non-sequitur inter-segment bits in this podcast was Piers Morgan.

Is Piers Morgan the batshit insane dude yelling off-topic gibberish, or was he the british guy who couldn't get a word in edgewise?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brumisator View Post
    Excuse my ignorance (and laziness for not looking it up by myself), but assuming the non-sequitur inter-segment bits in this podcast was Piers Morgan.

Is Piers Morgan the batshit insane dude yelling off-topic gibberish, or was he the british guy who couldn't get a word in edgewise?
    Piers Morgan is the British dude. Scott..uhm I mean Alex Jones was the dude yelling the off topic gibberish.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast