Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Arcade / Blacklight Carpet?

Blog Entries

Oh yeah!
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Blog Entries

Successfulism has been achieved. When can I pop over?
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Thanks! It looks smaller in the pictures than it does in person. It's really quite roomy.

As for stopping by, there's an open invitation for GG forum members. Just give me a heads up the next time you're in the area!

Here are a couple more showing some details..

Blog Entries

Lights in the vents? Wicked!

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Vipp Guest

This looks awesome! is it possible to have your own coins made for your cabinets? that would be a nice touch.

Actually, Scott, the light in the vents is natural light from outside (when the garage door is open). But it is on the list of possibilities down the road. I already have AC at the ceiling level so I can tap into that for additional lights if needed.

I've got 2 circuits going to the garage: one that's 15 amps and one that's 20 amps. I've added additional outlets so I can balance everything out with the cabs, lights etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    This looks awesome! is it possible to have your own coins made for your cabinets? that would be a nice touch.
    Thanks Vipp. Custom tokens are an option - but they are costly and usually require changing/modifying all of your coin mechs.

Vipp Guest

That would be a very expensive feature. I love the Satan's hollow cabinet, You should get that guy for Arcade USA in to do a video.

Blog Entries

I would snake an LED rope light down the duct to get that glow all the time, the LED ropes pull very little power and last for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurmix View Post
    Actually, Scott, the light in the vents is natural light from outside (when the garage door is open). But it is on the list of possibilities down the road. I already have AC at the ceiling level so I can tap into that for additional lights if needed.

I've got 2 circuits going to the garage: one that's 15 amps and one that's 20 amps. I've added additional outlets so I can balance everything out with the cabs, lights etc.

Follow us on Facebook!

Can't believe how quickly that project came together! You have way more drive (and time!) than my good self. Looks awesome... congrats!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast