Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resistance 2 Online Weekend of gaming anyone??

Vipp Guest

Default Resistance 2 Online Weekend of gaming anyone??

Hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone fancied getting suited up and walking into all out alien war with me this saturday night coming. I will be online from around 8PM (GMT) and i fancy kicking some alien butt. I am a level 0 so we will all be starting in the same shoes, just looking for good gaming session. hit me up with some replies if you fancy it, the game is real cheap 2nd hand if you dont have it but want to get stuck in. We can make a clan and who knows, even save the UK from aliens.

Focus you need to get this game and join me aswell. I will say that the game has a heavy update of 304MB so get installing it prior to Saturday night. I will see yall real soon.

focusrs Guest

Do I need to be sober?

I just purchased the game and done the update
    Last edited by focusrs; 30-01-13 at 05:35.

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by focusrs View Post
    Do I need to be sober?

I just purchased the game and done the update

Nice work Focus, No need to be sober just hook Skype up so i can laugh my ass off aswell. We need to recruit more people to join us.

KerryRhian Guest

I'll play. But I need to buy the game first...

Blog Entries

Funny, I just bought this game after hearing about it from another Falling Skies fan saying that it was somewhat similar and highly recommended. What I didn't realize is that I had actually played it right when the PS3 launched and a while before I ever bought a PS3. I kept dying quickly on the first level and passed the controller to the next guy and totally forgot about the game. I picked 1 and 2 up and just ordered 3. With it set on easy I am slowly making it through 1 and I really like it so far.

Any good cheat codes or unlockable stuff?
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Does anyone know if you switch out of first person? FPS's make me nauseous.
    The story line sounds great.

Work is a necessary evil to be avoided.

Mark Twain
    3ds friend code: 0817-3821-6504
    Mario Kart racer community: 65-1417-7306-7334
    PSN Name: tomtom2play

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tomtom2play View Post
    Does anyone know if you switch out of first person? FPS's make me nauseous.
    The story line sounds great.
    Im not sure you can until the third game but i will pop on my game tomorrow GMT and let you know buddy. I love resistance 1,2 and 3. Brilliant games.

Blog Entries

I am loving the storyline and graphics, I just wish all this was not dependent on being a double-thumb gamer.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruBrat View Post
    I am loving the storyline and graphics, I just wish all this was not dependent on being a double-thumb gamer.
    I was talking to my fiancee about this yesterday, modern games expect a lot from mature gamers. My father used to play ps1 with me but it took a very long time for him to get the hang of the games. We lived alone in the middle of nowhere so he had nothing but time to sit and learn and eventually he became one of the best Duke Nukem 3d players i know. However, recently he visited me and took an interest in my Rush - Moving Pictures download on Guitar Hero drums. The idea of a user of games wanting to play with both hands and feet at the same time was a little mind boggling for my dad.
    As for Resistance, my dad loves it but can't play it too well. I tried to expain the left thumb moves you in space and the right thumb is your eyes but still its no good really, for a non gamer or a true retro gamer modern games expect too much from people of the retro gaming era.

Resistance is bloody awesome. In resistance 1, Scott, you will play in Nottingham, and you can run around the city I live in. Some points in the level are literally minutes away from me. lol.

*I'm off to call my dad now and ask him if he fancies hooking up the PS1 and playing Duke.
    Last edited by Vipp; 14-03-13 at 08:43.

Blog Entries

I think he just called me old, LOL!

Yeah, I have been shooting the crap out of Manchester, lots of time to see the scenery when you have to do each stage several dozen times over.

Follow us on Facebook!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.