Thread: Wii U Virtual Console details.

SWABteam Guest

Default Wii U Virtual Console details.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/01/25...irtual-console

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/01/23...ades-announced

So Nintendo has pulled a Nintendo. I will keep my roms and emulator or stick to original hardware.

I have no desire to repurchase old roms for $8 a pop and have them be tied to one piece of hardware. And they are really sticking to the one game a month model!!!!

Give me the whole back catalogue, 99 cent to 2 dollar pricing, and cross 3ds Wii u play and I might buy into the virtual console till then count me out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Yep, at a buck a game I would be buying batches of 10~20 games all the time, and have a huge VC library, instead Nintendo has gotten $0.0 from me.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

SWABteam Guest

The most insulting thing to me is that they are doling them out so slowly. Also I find it interesting there is no N64 support. Probably because half the first party titles on the 3DS are N64 remakes.
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Not only that, but PAL systems STILL play NES games in 50hz!

Proof in the video, notice the slow down tempo in the music, that's 50hz PAL >

Pretty bad when the Sony store gives more value than the Nintendo store. PS1 classics I bought a few years back on my PS3 work on my PSP Go, and when I got my Vita as long as the game is supported on the Vita, I can download it on there too and play it.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.