Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I appear to have bought a PS3......

random_dave Guest

I'll put together a list of all my games i'm not currently playing and you can have them on loan for a bit

At the moment mine's fecking useless as the laser has died, again, and i got sent the wrong replacement last week, so it'll have to wait a bit longer to be repaired

useless modern consoles

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    Games: Grid, Beijing 2008, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13, LA Noire, Monopoly Streets.

At least I'll be able to keep the room warm now.
    Is it just me or when you get a console/games bundle most of them are sports titles?

Blog Entries

Yeah, oh well. Luckily for me the seller couldn't find one of the golf games and put in the full DVD remote instead.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by chalksalad View Post
    Is it just me or when you get a console/games bundle most of them are sports titles?
    You mean like when people throw their stuff up on Craigslist. Yup, a lot of sports titles. I also notice plenty of ads that list the controllers for systems in the past 10 years as having paddles and joysticks.

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    Yeah, oh well. Luckily for me the seller couldn't find one of the golf games and put in the full DVD remote instead.
    So it came with 3 Golf games. Brilliant!
    You need to spend some time online and check the PSN games. There are some real gems in there like Fat Princess and Death Spank. Also remember that the PS1 games are also playable on your PSP.

Blog Entries

Yeah I see a few that are both PS3 and PSP compatible.

Grabbing some demos right now.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

focusrs Guest

Super Stardust is one of my fav's right now on psn

Vipp Guest

Grab Jetpack joyride for free in the PSN store UK Mike it is a fun little game and... it is Free....

Definitely play Mass Effect 2 and 3. I am not a shooter fan, but, the story line is so engrossing.
    Bioware just come out with a collection of all 3 titles for PS3, but, I have not played the 1st, so, I can't really comment on it.

I would borrow a copy of Gran Turismo 5 and try before you buy, the manager mode is terrible IMO, it is definitely not as much fun as the original and second on PS1.

Oh yeah, also, Pinball Arcade is really good too. Only comes with 4 tables to start, you have to buy the others.

Work is a necessary evil to be avoided.

Mark Twain
    3ds friend code: 0817-3821-6504
    Mario Kart racer community: 65-1417-7306-7334
    PSN Name: tomtom2play

Blog Entries

UK, did you pick up Worms yet? We need to get online and play!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast