Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: YT Channel Retro Revisited - retrospectives and monthly retro gaming news bulletins

  1. #11
    Diagamblic Guest

    Default

    Yes! I love these. Keep them coming.

  2. #12
    RetroRevisited Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diagamblic View Post
    Yes! I love these. Keep them coming.
    Thank you, that's much appreciated!

  3. #13
    RetroRevisited Guest

    Default

    Here's the latest episode of The RGR:


  4. #14
    RetroRevisited Guest

    Default

    Also the pilot of my Handheld History series:


  5. #15
    RetroRevisited Guest

    Default

    Hello! How are you? I hope well. Whatever the case though, here's the latest episode of The Retro Game Review for March - and there was quite a lot of news to cover!


  6. #16
    Vipp Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RetroRevisited View Post
    Hello! How are you? I hope well. Whatever the case though, here's the latest episode of The Retro Game Review for March - and there was quite a lot of news to cover!
    I loon forward to these episodes, and it was another brilliant one too. thanks again RR.

    anyone interested in the Amiga emulator can see the blog here. i will be getting this if it works!

    http://cortexamigafloppydrive.wordpress.com/

  7. #17
    RetroRevisited Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    I loon forward to these episodes, and it was another brilliant one too. thanks again RR.

    anyone interested in the Amiga emulator can see the blog here. i will be getting this if it works!

    http://cortexamigafloppydrive.wordpress.com/
    Thanks, and no problem! I've included that link into the video's description now too by the way.

  8. #18
    Vipp Guest

    Default

    Honestly i think your videos are great, i have now got the fund to buy the amiga USB emulator floppy drive, Scrappy from the forum is sorting it out for me. Would you consider doing a round up of whats happening with the nintendo wii/nintendo right now? i want to keep up with how they are managing this fiasco of the WiiU. Thanks again for putting the effort in. Keep em' coming.

  9. #19
    RetroRevisited Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    Honestly i think your videos are great, i have now got the fund to buy the amiga USB emulator floppy drive, Scrappy from the forum is sorting it out for me. Would you consider doing a round up of whats happening with the nintendo wii/nintendo right now? i want to keep up with how they are managing this fiasco of the WiiU. Thanks again for putting the effort in. Keep em' coming.
    Ah excellent - I don't have a Amiga but they do look good. As for the Wii U I have no such plans - but you never know (as I did recently buy the console and I think it does deserve some investigation into what's gone wrong). I will say in here if I do make any such video though!

    Thanks again for the kind words by the way, they really are much appreciated.

  10. #20
    RetroRevisited Guest

    Default

    New episode, and the show is now in High definition. Don't get too excited...


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Retro Gaming RoundUp