Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: YT Channel Retro Revisited - retrospectives and monthly retro gaming news bulletins

Diagamblic Guest

Yes! I love these. Keep them coming.

RetroRevisited Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Diagamblic View Post
    Yes! I love these. Keep them coming.
    Thank you, that's much appreciated!

RetroRevisited Guest

Here's the latest episode of The RGR:

RetroRevisited Guest

Also the pilot of my Handheld History series:

RetroRevisited Guest

Hello! How are you? I hope well. Whatever the case though, here's the latest episode of The Retro Game Review for March - and there was quite a lot of news to cover!

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RetroRevisited View Post
    Hello! How are you? I hope well. Whatever the case though, here's the latest episode of The Retro Game Review for March - and there was quite a lot of news to cover!
    I loon forward to these episodes, and it was another brilliant one too. thanks again RR.

anyone interested in the Amiga emulator can see the blog here. i will be getting this if it works!

http://cortexamigafloppydrive.wordpress.com/

RetroRevisited Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    I loon forward to these episodes, and it was another brilliant one too. thanks again RR.

anyone interested in the Amiga emulator can see the blog here. i will be getting this if it works!

http://cortexamigafloppydrive.wordpress.com/
    Thanks, and no problem! I've included that link into the video's description now too by the way.

Vipp Guest

Honestly i think your videos are great, i have now got the fund to buy the amiga USB emulator floppy drive, Scrappy from the forum is sorting it out for me. Would you consider doing a round up of whats happening with the nintendo wii/nintendo right now? i want to keep up with how they are managing this fiasco of the WiiU. Thanks again for putting the effort in. Keep em' coming.

RetroRevisited Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    Honestly i think your videos are great, i have now got the fund to buy the amiga USB emulator floppy drive, Scrappy from the forum is sorting it out for me. Would you consider doing a round up of whats happening with the nintendo wii/nintendo right now? i want to keep up with how they are managing this fiasco of the WiiU. Thanks again for putting the effort in. Keep em' coming.
    Ah excellent - I don't have a Amiga but they do look good. As for the Wii U I have no such plans - but you never know (as I did recently buy the console and I think it does deserve some investigation into what's gone wrong). I will say in here if I do make any such video though!

Thanks again for the kind words by the way, they really are much appreciated.

RetroRevisited Guest

New episode, and the show is now in High definition. Don't get too excited...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast