Thread: 45 copies of Black ops 2 in cex

Jammajup Guest

Default 45 copies of Black ops 2 in cex

Hi peeps
    I have just been browsing for xmas presents in my local CEX store here in the UK and i stood there and counted 45 second hand copies of the new Black Ops 2 on a shelf at 35 each.
    This seems a little excessive in number of used copies to say the least,i know it is quite a new game but as i used to be a games trader i can tell you now i would of started turning people away after around 10-12 copies were on my shelves.
    As a full retro gamer i have little interest in the game so i am going to ask here,what is about this game for so many 2H copies to be available? is bug ridden,boring,or too easy to complete or just trash?

Vipp Guest

Boring, Generic, Over Produced, Midless pap. oh and when they had burned out on un original pap they decided to throw a few zombies in the pit to try and keep it afloat..... then that also became quite boring. Having said that, i am a retro gamer at heart so i might not be the best to comment.

Jammajup Guest

I have to admit i have no knowledge of B`ops but i have played COD MW3 and COD 3 because i prefer WWII,i guess i just got curious with all the hype and i swear to you as i played MW3 it was almost like my brain receptors started to switch off while i was playing.I completed the regular game in just over 4 Hrs and i know there are things to unlock and that but i ain`t interested in that tosh just the main game,it felt real but not in a positive way as i felt like i was just staring into space with all the mindless shooting and bodies everywhere and i remember after the 4 Hrs thinking ....sh*t man that was completely shallow and violent am i going to get PTSD from this lol.
    I guess these COD games are mostly designed for multiplayer,before i got rid of my next gen machines some years back i remember having a better time on games like Resistance 2,Far Cry 2,Crysis,and Bio shock-much better game structure in my opinion.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.