Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Bit Blog

Default Great Bit Blog

Ok, I'm going to be starting a new Blog for the new year that I'm hoping that I'll try to keep updated as I have a bad habit of starting blogs, and then leaving them to rot for years without adding any new content to it.

So...

I'm going to be calling it "Great Bit Blog".

The name is simply a mix of "Great Big" and "Eight Bit".

It'll be a blog where I'll be posting reviews about game, both new and old, as well as the odd article about my opinions on games and the industry, a bit of personal history with games, as I hope to actually continue my "Memoirs of a Gamer" on it.

At the moment I'm writing a review on my latest gaming obsession, Hotline Miami. And I'll be writing what I call "A real review", which is a real written review where it won't have a score where illiterates will just skip the write up and look at numbers, it'll be something you will have to read to know what I think about a game.

I would like to know what people think about this and leave any feedback about what else I can include in this blog. I was thinking about doing my own podcast to accompany the blog, something shorter than STR and RGR, and publish one fortnightly (bi-weekly to you yanks).

Anyway, before I ramble, let me know what you guys think!

focusrs Guest

total awesomeness!

Vipp Guest

This sounds brilliant, i hope to see some sega games appear. Also you should do a podcast, at the moment RGR is just a little short for me, so untill the lads make a 9 hour podcast full of retro funny i think that void needs filling. Also your a nintendo fan Septic, what the hell is Metroid and how do i get out of the first level? i have it on the 3DS and it's insane.

Link us up so we can get to your reviews buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    Also you should do a podcast, at the moment RGR is just a little short for me, so untill the lads make a 9 hour podcast full of retro funny i think that void needs filling.
    Dear god no! Imagine how long it would take to edit! I want time to write up my reviews, not spend hours upon hours trying to make myself sound less of a stuttering retard!

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    Also your a nintendo fan Septic, what the hell is Metroid and how do i get out of the first level? i have it on the 3DS and it's insane.
    Which one? If you're an ambassador, you will have the Original NES Metroid, and the GBA Metroid Fusion.

Ok, I finished my review and post it onto the blog, go have a look guys!

http://greatbitblog.blogspot.co.uk/2...ami-on-pc.html

Out of interest...

Any ideas what I could use for a logo for my blog?

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SepticLemon View Post
    Out of interest...

Any ideas what I could use for a logo for my blog?
    something with a 8 bit rendition of the English Flag, wait a sec. Let me drink some Absenthe and I will be ready to create

As a first day special, I've posted TWO blogs today. whoo....

The second blog today is how this one Nintendo Fan Boy got interest for other consoles because of Dance Dance Revolution...

http://greatbitblog.blogspot.co.uk/2...y-broaden.html

Vipp Guest

Nice review of Miami hotline, nice way to drop the gouls and ghosts name also, i think ghouls and ghosts is in my top ten games i love of all time. This looks set to be a great blog.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast