View Poll Results: Will you be buying RGRU Presents CGE Adventures for the Atari 2600?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I can't wait for this! When can I order?

19 95.00%
  • No. Could care less. Won't be buying.

1 5.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you going to purchase RGRU Presents CGE Adventures for the Atari 2600?

Blog Entries

Default Are you going to purchase RGRU Presents CGE Adventures for the Atari 2600?

We are starting a poll to start gauging interest for our upcoming RetroGamingRoundup Presents CGE Adventures.

Please let us know if you plan on buying one or not. Pricing is still being confirmed but will probably be in the $40-$50 range.

focusrs Guest

one of the reasons I am going to CGE next year! That and to harass you guys

Vipp Guest

I will be buying one however i can't make it to CGE, im a little dissapointed that the special editions will go out just to CGE goers as i really really really want a special edition. $50 sounds fair to me also. please can't you guy re consider letting us special listeners pre order a special edition? then i wont have to bug focusrs to ship me one back to the UK.

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    I will be buying one however i can't make it to CGE, im a little dissapointed that the special editions will go out just to CGE goers as i really really really want a special edition. $50 sounds fair to me also. please can't you guy re consider letting us special listeners pre order a special edition? then i wont have to bug focusrs to ship me one back to the UK.

They will have to keep a close eye on me Vipp, I will try my best to get you one bwah ha ha ha

Vipp Guest

lol, thanks Focusrs - anyone willing to bring me a copy back i will pay in advance, to be honest i would love the hosts to make it possible for us to buy prior to launch or at least keep some SE copies for the listeners that can't make it to the US.

I'll hopefully be at CGE. Trying to figure out if I'll have the money saved up.
    If I do go, I'll definitely be picking the game up.

Obviously, I want one. CGE may not be an option for me. I'm also willing to prepay someone to pick up mine.

haha @ Deaf-CD-Thief

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Blog Entries

Bottom line, if a listener wants to pick up a second copy for a listener that can't make it to CGE they will not be told no. Don't worry.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Quote Originally Posted by Leathco View Post
    Obviously, I want one. CGE may not be an option for me. I'm also willing to prepay someone to pick up mine.
    Me too - so is anyone from the UK going to go? I don't mind not getting one of the 69 CGE copy if I can just get a copy. I also need to buy a 2600 to play it on as well :-/.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast