Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What is everyone playing? (Retro)

Diagamblic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jammajup View Post
    MEGADRIVE - Devil Crash,Duke Nukem 3D,Battle Squadron,Bubble And Squeek,
    A2600 - Polaris
    NES – Crisis Force
    ZX SPECTRUM – 3D Space Wars
    Interesting that you've picked a few games that really push their systems to the max (Polars and Crisis Force)/ Both great games in their own. Duke 3d by Tectoy on Genesis is a turd, to play but looks interesting in screenshots.

random_dave Guest

I spent the weekend playing CGE Adventures, and managed to see both endings ;-)

No sign of the easter egg though

Jammajup Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Diagamblic View Post
    Interesting that you've picked a few games that really push their systems to the max (Polars and Crisis Force)/ Both great games in their own. Duke 3d by Tectoy on Genesis is a turd, to play but looks interesting in screenshots.
    Not quite a surprise as some of these are games people like and have have voted for in my polls,if i am unfamiliar with some of the titles i of course play them to see what i have been missing. I know what you mean about Duke Nukem 3D,it is pretty much just a poor Castle Wolfenstein lol

Jammajup Guest

Not much of late but except for Katakis (Denaris) on C64

Blog Entries

I'm playing CGE Adventures on a real 2600! It sure is much more fun using an Atari joystick. Off to hunt some more wascally podcasters!

kynrek Guest

CGE adventures on my 7800, Sonic 2, TMNT hyperstone heist and Castlevania IV

Diagamblic Guest

I guess this is "sort of" retro. I've been playing a lot of Star Trek: Next Generation pinball through Pinball Arcade. Does anyone have this table or played it in real life? It's a Steve Ritichie game and it's very great!

Blog Entries

I will be playing some Nights into Dreams for the Sega Saturn! Yay I just got my Saturn 3D controller from FocusRS in the mail today.

Diagamblic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by indieseoul View Post
    I will be playing some Nights into Dreams for the Sega Saturn! Yay I just got my Saturn 3D controller from FocusRS in the mail today.
    Awesome! Funny that the game is mostly 2d until you run out of time, and then it becomes a little 3d world can run around in. I also had Christmas Nights before I sold it! It let you play as Sonic.

Blog Entries

I'm going to be giving Area 51 on the PS1 a try later on probably (though I don't have a mouse or gun. dammit)... and I just got Goldeneye for the Wii and I'm delighted that it supports ACTUAL controllers instead of that stupid fucking remote.
    David "Dhalamar" Miller
    http://www.wastedseconds.com - Wasted Seconds
    The Wasted Seconds Podcast at http://podcast.wastedseconds.com
    iTunes http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/t...st/id377809676
    PSN : DhalamarWS
    Steam : Dhalamar
    OnLive : Dhalamar

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.