Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: What is everyone playing? (Retro)

Lancashire, UK
    Blog Entries

Been playing a ton of Sega Model 2 games like Sega Rally, Daytona and Indy 500 on the driving cab I'm setting up. Crazy Taxi and Canonball too.

Cannonball is great, it's a full rewrite of Outrun but uses the original ROMs for graphics and a couple of other things. Try it if you haven't already.

You can turn the timer off so you get to see the full game and each different ending. I'd never seen 4 of the endings before, just the first one.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Petersburg, IN

Binding of Isaac: Really, it's a fantastic roguelike.
    Super R-Type: This was the first SNES game I ever bought with my own cash. While the series is really hard, I mastered this game, mostly because I didn't have many other SNES games at the time!
    Mega Man 9 and 10: I guess I have a thing for hard games, as I have also replayed these two in the series here lately in the Mega Man Legacy 2 collection. Love the gameplay of these!
    Dragon Warrior: I usually run through this game once every few years. It was the first RPG I ever owned. The grind is brutal, and Final Fantasy was definately the better game, but it's kinda like your first love, it never really fades.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112