Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: What is everyone playing? (Retro)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drich255 View Post
    Catrap on the 3DS VC. I have just over half the puzzles solved. I hope the later levels don't become impossibly difficult to solve (like I found them to be in Tiki Tori).
    The later ones get really tough.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Man I love Catrap.
    A friend of mine even made me perler art of the two main characters.

Blog Entries

I went through a nice little Frogger phase as I was trying to get the achievements on the 360 version. I also finally bothered to look up some strategies to Centipede and increased my high score a bit in MAME.

Vipp Guest

Frogger is brilliant! i want to find a megadrive version of the game as the rom plays wery well in emulation. Frogger is one of those games that (for me at least) doesn't get boring when your playing for hours.

drich255 Guest

I've been playing a lot of Quarth recently. I've always known about it, but just never gave it much time. It's a great game. And with 3DS VC Game Boy games, you can change the screen to emulate the original Game Boy green screen (hold down both shoulder buttons and press Y).

drich255 Guest

Well 30 years later and I finally noticed that the dog in Duck Hunt holds up green ducks no matter what color of duck you shoot. I knew he wasn't to be trusted!

random_dave Guest

Catrap is cool, I had it on a multicart as a kid and after getting over the "wtf is this shit" initial reaction I really got into it

I used to think frogger was a bit shallow but I had to play it a lot as part of a hi-score tournament once and really learned to appreciate it once you get a few levels in

Jammajup Guest

(ARCADE) - The Simpsons , SFII-World Warrior , Moon Alien , D&D Shadows Of Mysteria , Frenzy , UniWars S
    (MEGADRIVE) - Gods , PGA II , Ball Jacks
    (VIC-20) - Gorf
    (ZX Spec) Jetpac
    (Atari VCS) Kangaroo
    (C64) Bounder , Wizball

Blog Entries

Jetpac is a great single screen game, one of the best IMO.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

drich255 Guest

I've started playing the Wii U version of Super Mario Advance 4: SMB 3. This version is nice because it has all the bonus levels from the e-reader cards included, allows saves, and doesn't have the weird edge clipping the SMB3 NES version has.
    Last edited by drich255; 18-08-17 at 08:10.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.