Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wii U, who is in and who is out?

bjones371 Guest

It's a no from me as well. I spend far more time now either handheld gaming, or on the DC or N64 than I spend on the Wii, PS2 or PS3 that I have. Seems pointless me buying something will probably feel a little bit dated to me as soon as it's released, and most likely end up gathering dust at the bottom of a TV stand.

Blackzc Guest

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post

Maybe in 20 years.
    Im like that with cars, music and video games. With games and music i just enjoy them more after the shine has worn off. It seems i can see it more for what it is after everyone else done praising or hating it. Easier to form my own thoughts i guess. Plus i tend to be a grouch about new things, i hate change.

Deaf-CD-Thief Guest

I'm going to pick one up (maybe two or three, if I can manage it). The price is a non-issue for me.

Miner will wait until he can get one for free at Woolworth's

Blog Entries

Haha! If only Woolworths were still around......
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

What are you talking about... they're still around.

http://www.woolworth.com.mx/index.php/catalogo/df

Blog Entries

Doofus!
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

SWABteam Guest

I'm in, played Raman Legends at Best Buy and have to say I'm excited about the multiplayer opportunities presented by the Gamepad.

I sold my Wii about 3 years ago and the backwards compatibility means I can play the cream of the crop Wii games until better Wii U games come out.

Not interested in a new Xbox, the last update that added ads to the dashboard made me sell my 360. Same for the new playstation.

I was down on Nintendo for a long time, but ever since I bought a 3DS XL it's about all I have played. Well that and retro games on my iPhone.

wntic Guest

Out. I have a wii full of games. The wii u will not add to that and its going to be out of date when it comes out. So not much point in it.

I rearly wish sega could come back and push the boundary abit. I would buy a dreamcast 2, dam it.

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wntic View Post
    I rearly wish sega could come back and push the boundary abit.
    I would be as happy as Saville in a boarding school for girls if Sega bought out a new console, especially with the possiblity of having the whole back catalgoue of megadrive, saturn, dreamcast, master system games and so on... jesus that would be amazing....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast