Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: RetroGaming Roundup presents; CGE Adventures, an Atari VCS game program

RFWarrior Guest

Awesome updates!

Vipp Guest

I can't wait to get this game, I have to try and get Kerry to fly us out for CGE for sure.

Blog Entries

Assuming we do have a PAL version, which does look likely, UkMike and myself are all in for Replay in Manchester and will have a stock of the games ready if there is or is not a CGE.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruBrat View Post
    Assuming we do have a PAL version, which does look likely, UkMike and myself are all in for Replay in Manchester and will have a stock of the games ready if there is or is not a CGE.

AWSOME!!!!!!! thats what im talkin' bout brotha! that means i can get my copy signed by you guys also. now well al need to chip in and get Socal wondering around manchester so he can sign it aswell.

Blog Entries

Got some concrete updates for you guys. We are now testing build 18 which has some updates such as the boss monster, changes to the 3 hosts sprites (we look more angry and shake our fists), the ending and some graphics updates are about the only work left to do on the ROM.

Each game will be packaged in a hardshell case, include a CD like the CD Thief took (for the first 69 sold), a color manual, feelie dice set, and a RGRUP VIP badge with lanyard.

News about the release date; we will likely be using Kickstarter to distribute the game so that we can have some different tiers. That will likely kick off May 1st and end June 1st, the manuals will get updated to include people who chose the award to get their name in the manual and printed. As soon as the manuals come back they will be put into the games and the package shipped. If everything goes smoothly you should have the game in your hands by the end of June. And the price, we are pretty sure it will come in under $40 shipped or picked up in person at an expo we attend!

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Vipp Guest

Sweet. Will we get an idea of the stages in the kickstarter prior to launch or will it be a suprise?

Blog Entries

We will announce our planned tiers soon, assuming that they are acceptable to Kickstarter then it will be known in advance. Kickstarter is a strange beast at times, many things get submitted and they decline them saying that it doesn't meet their guidelines, but of course not what in specific was the issue. Should that be a barrier we will list the same deals using Game Gavel as a front end.

Follow us on Facebook!

focusrs Guest

Soooo, will you be assembling these at your place... just ignore the Red Focus SVT parked down the street when you leave for work

One thing I thought of the other day that would have made a fun pack-in item, is a CGE 2012 or RGRUP patch, like the ones you'd put on your jacket.
    The badge and lanyard will be really cool to display. I'm currently looking into getting a display for my 16 or so badges from the Star Wars convention I went to last year.

Blog Entries

It is possible we will have a patch as an option, not 100% sure yet.

Follow us on Facebook!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast