Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: RetroGaming Roundup presents; CGE Adventures, an Atari VCS game program

Good question, I was curious about this myself. I was also wondering if there were any carts available.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Vipp Guest

SoCal Mike recently said on the ColecoVision podcast that RGR have plans to sell the ROM as a download also i think Scott and SoCal Mike still have a few PAL versions of the game but take it from me the NTSC version looks better.

If you get the ROM and play it on STELLA it's a fantastic game. just keep bugging SoCal Mike until he sells you downloadable copy.

One thing is for sure guys, you won't regret buying the game, it really does have re-play value to it. Also if you can provide evidence that you have paid for the game the forum member BYTE KNIGHT has programmed a special HARD version of the game and he will email it to you if your really up for a challenge! but like i said i think he will ask for proof that you have paid for the game before sending it out.

best of luck guys.

Blog Entries

We haven't decided finally whether to sell the ROM or not at this stage, but we do have PAL Carts in stock and NTSC Carts on order.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

NTSC carts are on order with boxes waiting empty for them. One day I will shoot steam out of my ears over the ordering delays for boards for this game.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Unfortunately there's a huge backlog at AtariAge for the board that CGE Adventures requires. Stay Frosty II, Space Rocks, Star Castle, D.K. VCS, and The Byte Before Christmas are all waiting in the wings for the same board...
    Intellivision and ColecoVision Flashback Upgrade Service - Upgrade your flimsy FB to the Ultimate Flashback!
    2600 Games - DK Arcade 2600, EMR II, Epic Adventure, CGE Adventures

Retro Gamer magazine gave us 88% - not too bad!

Scan 4.jpg
    Intellivision and ColecoVision Flashback Upgrade Service - Upgrade your flimsy FB to the Ultimate Flashback!

Blog Entries

Do you have a higher rez scan? Please email me it if you do, scott@retrogamingroundup.com I just can't read the text. Also blame older eyes....

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Email sent. This one is more readable.

CGERG.jpg

Blog Entries

Oh fucking shit. I thought Retro Gamer would do this right but as in Scott Glenn''s words, they screwed the pootch. Atari age developers did not have shit to do with this game. It was the brilliance of Todd offering and our team responding and the only role AA had was to accept orders to ship us the PCBs with our ROMs on them. Backorders place in Nov 2013 due any moment now.......

Follow us on Facebook!

focusrs Guest

get em scott!

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526