Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: RetroGaming Roundup presents; CGE Adventures, an Atari VCS game program

Blog Entries

Ever seen code for an Atari game before.

player0color:
    $AE
    $AC
    $AA
    $A8
    $A6
    $A4
    $A2
    $A0
    end

ZapperSmall
    player0:
    %00000000
    %01000010
    %11111110
    %11111000
    %01100000
    %11000000
    %11000000
    %00000000
    end
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Blog Entries

Another UPDATE!

The software is continuing to progress and we are on build ver9 right now with the thief now able to explore the actual floor maps of the CGE shows. More rooms are being added as well as changes to the graphics resolutions of the rooms. On the question of the game being available in a PAL version, it looks like that may be the case. We don't want to promise anything until the code is on a cart and proven but it looks likely.

We are also finalizing the items going into the box with the game, the manual is looking good and there will be some items in there as well to pay homage to the pack in goodies we used to see like coins, maps, etc.

As far as a release date and method goes, it depends on a few things. The first factor is Classic Gaming Expo (CGE) being held in 2013 or not which has not yet been announced. If there is a CGE 2013 then the game will be launched there. A CGE launch is something that is fun to be a part of buying or selling and we hope to have that experience. Should there not be a CGE, then we will pick a date which will certainly be at or before the traditional summer CGE time frame. Where and how the game will sell has not been set in stone but we are working on the details.

News about CGE happening or not usually comes between Dec and Feb so we are going to keep working on the project as we wait for an announcement. As soon as that news comes we will be able to give you more specifics.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Blog Entries

Follow us on Facebook!

Blog Entries

URL is now live!
    Last edited by SubaruBrat; 01-01-13 at 01:04.

Follow us on Facebook!

focusrs Guest

so friggin awesome!!!

It's shaping up to look like a fantastic game!

Blog Entries

Here is some early gameplay video of the RetroGamingRoundup Atari 2600 game which will release this summer. We are on our 12th build of the game with a few more to get everything just right. So expect some changes to what you are seeing here in the final product.

Vipp Guest

That game looks brilliant. I can't wait.

Blog Entries

Build 15 is complete and includes the ability to use fixed or randomized objects and the enemies are now randomly placed as well. A few changes to the maze were made too. The new version of the UK death sprite, includes a broken arm.

Follow us on Facebook!

Blog Entries

Damn, build 17 is the bomb! We now have music and more, bug fixes, easter egg, and some secret room stuff. I have been playing it on hardware and this game is getting close to ready for sure!

Follow us on Facebook!

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast