Thread: New Pinball goodies for Vita

Default New Pinball goodies for Vita

Two big pinball updates for the Vita. First, Zen Pinball 2 came out for it! If you already had Zen Pinball on your PS3, your old tables will import to this game with improved physics.

Also, the next table pack for Pinball Arcade is out, where you can play Gorgar and Creature from the Black Lagoon.

Oh, and this thing FINALLY has some decent stuff coming out for it soon. Retro City Rampage PC release is hopefully happening in October, with the Vita version being pushed out soon afterwards. I'm also looking forward to Street Fighter X Tekken, and the wife wants the Black Ops game for it.

And a gripe as I download. Why do I have to download a version of a game, than immediately after launch it, only to immediately get hit with an update warning? Why doesn't it just download the updated version immediately? Grrrr......

I already had some of the Marvel pinball games on my PS3, so I downloaded Zen 2 on both PS3 and Vita, and imported the tables. The tables play well and look great on the Vita and the inclusion of a vertical mode is nice and works pretty well. I am so glad the people making Zen and Pin Arcade are not trying to double dip into our wallets when it comes to the Vita. If they had charged for the Vita version separate I would not have bought them.

I hate that not all of the Zen tables are importable. I have one table that is not included so if I want to play that table I have to keep the Marvel Pinball program on the PS3. They could have allowed you to use one program for a front end, even if the game does not use the new physics.