Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Petit Computer

random_dave Guest

Most of my self taught programming experience is with Qbasic and VBA in Excel, so i'm really tempted to get this, but I don't have time/motivation to finish the last game that i started

Love watching what's going on though, so perhaps i'll get it just to be able to scan the QR codes and check it out for reals

drich255 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by random_dave View Post
    Most of my self taught programming experience is with Qbasic and VBA in Excel, so i'm really tempted to get this, but I don't have time/motivation to finish the last game that i started

Love watching what's going on though, so perhaps i'll get it just to be able to scan the QR codes and check it out for reals
    You are right. The buying of the Petit Computer app is the limitation of this becoming more widely used. They should come out with a free version that can just play the games, but without the editor included.

Or even nearly free. Even if they just charged a dollar, they could probably find 10 people to buy that for every 1 person that buys the full app.

And the games developed are not on the scale/caliber of DS games, so you wouldn't be undercutting DS game sales (maybe some of the crappy ones in the eShop).
    Last edited by drich255; 12-09-13 at 03:05.

drich255 Guest

Flappy Bird for Petit Computer: http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/..._-_PTC_Edition

I never played the original. My high score so far is 116.
    Last edited by drich255; 11-05-14 at 01:47.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123