Thread: Recent acquisitions

kynrek Guest

Default Recent acquisitions

2 final fantasy soundtracks, Extra Lives Why video game matter (book), Welcome to Macintosh (documentary), The Video Game Revolution (documentary), The ultimate History of Video Games (book)

And a brand new sealed copies of the Dig and Sam and Max

Blog Entries

Sweet stuff. I have not heard of those books. Are they any good?

Ultimate History of Video Games is an awsome book, goes into great depth, highly recomend, only negetive point I do have is that it is slightly dated being published in 2001, still a great read!

I bought The Ultimate History way back when it was published and don't think I ever read it

kynrek Guest

Well, the Video game Revolution DVD was total Crap. It was basically a PBS special done by people who know nothing about games. Nolan Bushnell saying he created pong in his daughter's bedroom, the media complaining bout GTA and Doom. There is only a 0.5 second clip that is good where they show an Atari factory with Star Wars games on the line.

I don't know about the books yet I'm reading through iWoz right now I really like it so far.

I remember seeing those Final Fantasy CDs in stores years ago and never really picked them up because I preferred to get the original versions from Japan.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.