Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Completion of Alien 8 YouTube video

Quote Originally Posted by retroshaun View Post
    Oh now THATS a game I really did enjoy and never finished!
    Have a look at the video - once you know what you are doing it really is pretty easy.

Jammajup Guest

Quote Originally Posted by retroshaun View Post
    Oh now THATS a game I really did enjoy and never finished!
    Me neither and i love Ultimate games (except some of the very late ones -*cough),Knightlore is easier and suffers from less slowdown than Alien 8 but excuses aside i simply think Alien 8 is tougher pure and simple,at least on Knightlore you can get good variance with charm positions but Alien 8 crushes me every time so i have to tip my hat to anyone who can complete this game.
    My cousin did complete Alien 8 too back in the day and last week started playing Pentagram again.
    Ps i just subscribed to the your YT channel Saberman
    Last edited by Jammajup; 21-08-12 at 10:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammajup View Post
    Me neither and i love Ultimate games (except some of the very late ones -*cough),Knightlore is easier and suffers from less slowdown than Alien 8 but excuses aside i simply think Alien 8 is tougher pure and simple,at least on Knightlore you can get good variance with charm positions but Alien 8 crushes me every time so i have to tip my hat to anyone who can complete this game.
    My cousin did complete Alien 8 too back in the day and last week started playing Pentagram again.
    Ps i just subscribed to the your YT channel Saberman
    Cool - I've now got video of me completing Atic Atac so that's next for an upload.

I much prefer Alien 8 and have been able to complete that for years. It was only recently that I managed to complete Knightlore. I might try Pentagram soon but I didn't really like that as much as the other Saberman games. I'll probably try Saberwulf next.

My Atic Atac walkthrough is now up on You Tube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRP_...g&feature=plcp

Blog Entries

Gotta watch this. A great game i never completed.

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    Gotta watch this. A great game i never completed.
    It was the game that arrived with my Spectrum Xmas 1983 I was instantly hooked. So of course I have to agree . It still has a terrific loading screen one of the all time best IMHO.

Jammajup Guest

I agree i have had the AA loading screen as a desktop and it looks awesome,one of the best Speccy games ever.

I haven't forgotten about this by the way it is just that Saberwulf is harder than I remembered. I've just managed to complete it for the first time but didn't video it . Hopefully I'll be able to get a video up in a few weeks.

After 7 goes this morning I finally managed to get a completed game on DVD. Video is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vSTZPSzi_o

I was playing ultra cautious by the end and had to pause it a couple of time to consult a map.

Blog Entries

Grabbing that one too.

Thanks, another great game I never completed, but I never underestimated it though. LOL.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast